Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 91 of 282 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Centrehice- Have you sent the buyer a request to revise feedback? I have done this and been successful 4 times. Explain it all again to them and explain that you tried your best to work with them. Most people are reasonable.

On a side note, I've encountered the same problem as you as far as the thick cards not fitting in envelopes. Usually I eat the extra money it costs to ship it so I avoid this exact issue. A buck here and there is worth not getting negatives and risk losing my 20% discount on fees. Which on average is 2-300$ a month.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They've allowed a culture of impunity to arise over there. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I'm more than willing to try to work with people that have issues with their orders. I'm not perfect and I certainly don't pretend to be; when there's a mistake made I own up to it and try to get it remedied as best as possible so that everybody comes away happy.

But when people who haven't even made payment are getting on my case trying to get this or that out of me...really doesn't sit well nor does it set a good tone for the transaction. A person shouldn't have to be on edge and worry about whether they've cow-towed enough to a buyer to get that +1.

I don't know, to me it's always been simple: if you get your stuff in the condition described in a timely manner, it's an automatic positive. You can quibble with the particulars through DSR's. The negatives that sit on my account are giant sore spots with me because in all cases the buyer received their stuff exactly as described. One guy damaged his own purchase and then threw a hissy fit when I wouldn't refund him. Another was from somebody that had an agenda to settle with my partner and took it out on my feedback. The most recent guy lived up to his last name. All of them flat-out state even in the feedback that they got their stuff. They are the reason that I don't leave buyers feedback until I see feedback on my account. Like I said in a previous post, just because you pay doesn't mean you're a good buyer.

Oh how I wish eBay would create DBR's.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's a bit silly, as you will always run into a person who is going to be obnoxious or obstinate. In 14,000 eBay transactions in 14 years the only problem I have had is with people that were not square from the get go, and never will be square with you. Just mean spirited from the start.

When a person denies 4 times that they have been sent an invoice, and then magically pays the amount, you know there might be inherent problems, or further difficulties. When I had to send the 4th invoice, I knew this buyer was problematic.

I have requested them to e-mail me back now 3 times, and along with a full refund that I have issued, and they have chosen to not send a response.. Sending them a request to remove feedback, will only make them give me negatives on the other 3 transactions that were combine shipped with the first transaction.

Update: Buyer accused me of sending 4 cards for $1.06, when they were shipped at $2.07. Now we are getting to the bottom of their lies and assumptions.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-13-2013 at 07:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Block this ebayer, belos777

claimed his cards didn't arrive, its only been two weeks and demanding a refund. I'm sure I'll get hit with a neg, but it seems like nowadays on Ebay all the best sellers get negs. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

I wish there was some ways that sellers can give buyers a neg for cheating and scamming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a new scam that an ebay member is pulling.
    I sold the buyer a card mid October. On October 23rd I received this email thru ebay messages:

Dear sjw241,

hi my friend . i never receive my hawerchuk jersey cards. whats happens do you thinks ? i will do a complaint agains post canada .
    the problem is i don't want a refund . i really need a hockey cards for my father birthday . i will wait agains...if i dont receive it this week, can you send me similars jersey cards ? ...i understand that you don't have maybe other hawerchuk jerseys cards like that .... but it doesn't matter the players ...
    i just need a good jersey hockey cards for my father birthday .... please
    i will pay you for the replacements cards if one day i receive my first order. trust me , im not a thief, i just want a hockey card for my father.
    im so discourage
    thanks and sorry for this situation
    sincerely
    Hugo 450 569-8631

- depechedepeche

After receiving this message, I sent out a couple cheap jersey cards. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I thought I had added the member to my blocked list but it turns out I made a typo and was one letter off, so they were able to bid again.
    They won another card a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I got this message, again thru ebay:

hi my friend . i never receive my esposito jersey cards. whats happens do you thinks ? i will do a complaint agains post canada .the problem is i don't want a refund . i really need a hockey cards for my father birthday . i will wait agains...if i dont receive it this week, can you send me similars jersey cards ? ...i understand that you don't have maybe other esposito jerseys cards like that .... but it doesn't matter the players ... i just need a good jersey hockey cards for my father birthday .... please i will pay you for the replacements cards if one day i receive my first order. trust me , im not a thief, i just want a hockey card for my father.
    im so discourage
    thanks and sorry for this situation
    sincerely
    Hugo 450 569-8631

Looks like they are doing this to EVERYONE they win items from. I contacted a few sellers that they won from and they confirmed they got the same email.

I sent him this response:

Take note. You sent me the exact same email October 23rd 2013. I have reported this activity to ebay. I will also be contacting the Quebec Provincial Police regarding your blatant fraudulent activity. I don't care if you leave me negative feedback, ebay has already assured me it will be removed right away.
    You are going to be all over the sports card forums and outed as a scam artist. I hope you realize who you are dealing with here. I take this seriously. I work in law enforcement and will make sure every legal action will be taken against you. I have friends in the RCMP who will be told about this. There are laws against internet fraud. Read up on them. It can't be worth it to steal cards worth $10 or less.

Their response, a few minutes ago:

Dear sjw241,

its was a mistake
    forget this message

- depechedepeche

Ebay was contacted and are "investigating" I will be calling the Quebec Provincial Police tomorrow as well. Beware of this scammer! Block them now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Wow, wow, wow! Unreal man, all that for a $2 jersey card lol! By the op's reply it sounds like you scared him straight lol, good. Just mind boggling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, wow, wow! Unreal man, all that for a $2 jersey card lol! By the op's reply it sounds like you scared him straight lol, good. Just mind boggling.

I may have scared them, but I am actually calling the police to report them. Also, ebay is aware, but that doesn't mean much really. They suspend that account and buddy opens a new one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Good for you!!! That's awesome. Im glad to hear your following thru, sick of scum bag buyers on eBay not paying and trying to rip people off. I'm sure I speak for every seller when I say thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

good man Spence!!!

Page 91 of 282 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191 ... LastLast