Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 269 of 282 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2816
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is there a good way to get ALL search results from eBay ?? Their geo-targeting, based on my postal code, is AWFUL.

I'm in Canada. There are sellers who do not ship to Canada. That's fine, and I don't care.

I can toggle to my COMC mailbox, and have things shipped there instead.

Except eBay doesn't serve up those results to me, at least not consistently.

I'll use COMC's eBay listings for an example. I don't see them on eBay, unless I switch to an American address.

Is there a way for me to disable this? I want to see everything listed on eBay, all the time. I don't want to have to worry about what can only be shipped to Canada or the USA.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Is there a good way to get ALL search results from eBay ?? Their geo-targeting, based on my postal code, is AWFUL.

I'm in Canada. There are sellers who do not ship to Canada. That's fine, and I don't care.

I can toggle to my COMC mailbox, and have things shipped there instead.

Except eBay doesn't serve up those results to me, at least not consistently.

I'll use COMC's eBay listings for an example. I don't see them on eBay, unless I switch to an American address.

Is there a way for me to disable this? I want to see everything listed on eBay, all the time. I don't want to have to worry about what can only be shipped to Canada or the USA.

So searching stuff on eBay.com doesn't show us everything here in Canada?

I use .ca, but occassional switch over to .com just to see if there's anything listed on there that I couldn't see using the .ca address.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So searching stuff on eBay.com doesn't show us everything here in Canada?

I use .ca, but occassional switch over to .com just to see if there's anything listed on there that I couldn't see using the .ca address.

From what I see.... if you are using .com, have a Canadian mailing address, and the seller does not specifically say they ship to Canada: It won't show in your results.

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I see.... if you are using .com, have a Canadian mailing address, and the seller does not specifically say they ship to Canada: It won't show in your results.

If you don't sign in to ebay and search .com as an "anonymous" user, I don't think it hides the US only listings. Still a pain though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey guys. I haven't listed anything on eBay in few years so I have a question for sellers.

I have listed a few listings with variations and I'm not sure I understand how does volume discount work?

Does the discount work for a single listing different variations?
    Does the discount combines within multiple listings with discount option?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

peacocks00
    authgameused
    jojo51709

3 recent Ebay customers who claimed that they never "received", in a sequence of 28 sales...

I can't accuse them because maybe it's true that they didn't get their item, but one thing for sure is I really sent those cards. And it's weird because I bought a lot of cards and stuff on Ebay but never happened that I didn't receive...

Very strange...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

peacocks00
    authgameused
    jojo51709

3 recent Ebay customers who claimed that they never "received", in a sequence of 28 sales...

I can't accuse them because maybe it's true that they didn't get their item, but one thing for sure is I really sent those cards. And it's weird because I bought a lot of cards and stuff on Ebay but never happened that I didn't receive...

Very strange...

I would be more inclined to believe it to be true if it is 3 people say they didn't receive. Sounds like something hinky with the Canada Post on your end.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

I would be more inclined to believe it to be true if it is 3 people say they didn't receive. Sounds like something hinky with the Canada Post on your end.

You mean someone at Post Canada screwed up? Sure, it's very possible but looking at it, I sent these envelopes at 3 different times... so it's not just 1 screw up, but 3? Can't remember the last time it happened to me, that an Ebay customer claim to have not received. Not since I came back last year in April at least

And how come I ALWAYS receive when I buy? I'm not talking about just a few transactions here...

My life experience tells me there is a lot of dishonest people out there so it's also possible that they (1, 2 or 3) just want a free card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd have to agree with @subban7677, it's more than likely an issue on your end (or more accurately the post office). Two of these users have over 700 transactions and one has over 3000. Two have 100% feedback and 1 has 99%. Two of the users also are selling on eBay.

Maybe there are a lot of scammers out there doing this but I would find it highly unlikely that all three of these members are scamming you at the same time, or at all. It's more than likely that someone who is helping deliver/transport the cards is the scammer, again maybe a new post office worker, someone contracted to deliver the mail, who knows.

Just my opinion.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

same here with peacocks00

From Laval,Quebec to Barrie,Ontario and claims card has not yet arrived (over 5 weeks now). I have eBayers who have received cards in Europe within 7 business days...

Very Very strange

peacocks00
    authgameused
    jojo51709

Very strange...

Page 269 of 282 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272279 ... LastLast