Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270271272273280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

I'd have to agree with @subban7677, it's more than likely an issue on your end (or more accurately the post office). Two of these users have over 700 transactions and one has over 3000. Two have 100% feedback and 1 has 99%. Two of the users also are selling on eBay.

Maybe there are a lot of scammers out there doing this but I would find it highly unlikely that all three of these members are scamming you at the same time, or at all. It's more than likely that someone who is helping deliver/transport the cards is the scammer, again maybe a new post office worker, someone contracted to deliver the mail, who knows.

Just my opinion.

Yeah, that's what I thought with the first 2 customers, gave them the benefit of the doubt and issued the refund as I thought it was bound to happen but looking at peacocks feedback as a seller, it got me wondering

same here with peacocks00

From Laval,Quebec to Barrie,Ontario and claims card has not yet arrived (over 5 weeks now). I have eBayers who have received cards in Europe within 7 business days...

Very Very strange

Maybe he claims often that he did not receive, then sell and don't send the card. Easy way to make some money.

Maybe we should ask Ebay more details...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

same here with peacocks00

From Laval,Quebec to Barrie,Ontario and claims card has not yet arrived (over 5 weeks now). I have eBayers who have received cards in Europe within 7 business days...

Very Very strange

if you search this thread for peacocks00 two other users also have posted about this user saying that he did not receive cards.
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 03-17-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

Update :

peacocks00 has opened a request for a full 42.49$ US refund

I am contacting Ebay on this

I'm sure this guy is a crook, look at his feedback

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_p...26.m2531.l4585

Some examples :

Past month : SORRY we could not make a deal as this item was lost in transit to you 5 Stars !

Past month : Scammer check his feed back good ones two block don’t sell two

Past month : Do not sell to this buyer. He will claim he never received it. Trust me!!!

Past month : This guy a scammer he pays by echeck then cancel the echeck soon as it marked shipped

And this is under POSITIVE FEEDBACK... Sellers give him full refund and leave positive feedback to not receive a negative...

If I wasn't a top rated seller, I would tell him to f.......
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 03-17-2020 at 07:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Update :

peacocks00 has opened a request for a full 42.49$ US refund

I am contacting Ebay on this

I'm sure this guy is a crook, look at his feedback

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_p...26.m2531.l4585

Some examples :

Past month : SORRY we could not make a deal as this item was lost in transit to you 5 Stars !

Past month : Scammer check his feed back good ones two block don’t sell two

Past month : Do not sell to this buyer. He will claim he never received it. Trust me!!!

Past month : This guy a scammer he pays by echeck then cancel the echeck soon as it marked shipped

And this is under POSITIVE FEEDBACK... Sellers give him full refund and leave positive feedback to not receive a negative...

If I wasn't a top rated seller, I would tell him to f.......

Yikes, well that's some good detective work. I hope eBay looks at everything involved here and shuts this clown down. Please keep us updated. Do you suspect the other two are involved somehow or is it just this one?

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

Edit : great the phone support is closed due to Covid-19 and their email system is a mess

Looks like the thief is going to win once more, this time thanks to the situation.

Yikes, well that's some good detective work. I hope eBay looks at everything involved here and shuts this clown down. Please keep us updated. Do you suspect the other two are involved somehow or is it just this one?

The other 2 looked completely legit so I'm still ready to give them the benefit of the doubt
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 03-18-2020 at 12:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

Well, with the current Covid situation, he automatically won the case, received the refund and that's it. I can't reach Ebay... still haven't heard back from them, I "reported a buyer" more than a week ago

Lucky thief

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well, with the current Covid situation, he automatically won the case, received the refund and that's it. I can't reach Ebay... still haven't heard back from them, I "reported a buyer" more than a week ago

Lucky thief

That's garbage. I recognize that there are more important things in the world right now but in the very least, eBay could have put a pause on this and resolved it at a later time.

Thanks for the heads up on this user, I'm blocking him as we speak.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

Lucky thief

eBay cares so little about the sellers it's shocking. I have a block list a mile long and it drives me mental that eBay doesn't do anything to stop scammers. They get to keep their share of the sale regardless so it's not in their best interest to put forth any effort to actually "solve" cases like this. It's also insane that the only bid blocking option is unpaid claims. How is there not an option to block people with negs? Any time I sell anything I basically need to look at every buyers history to see if I can figure out who will steal my stuff before I send. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you're getting the raw dog in this one, the buyer has already been added to my block list. If you need a good laugh, check this seller out...eBay, doing crack work on keeping idiots on their platform. I bought some of these cards from this guy once about 2 years ago under a different seller ID.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-SSSP-Card...0/124132495824

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country

That's garbage. I recognize that there are more important things in the world right now but in the very least, eBay could have put a pause on this and resolved it at a later time.

Thanks for the heads up on this user, I'm blocking him as we speak.

But are they ever gonna write me back? They could send a message saying I am in a queue or something. I mean, the support by phone was very efficient... you can't go from a problem solved in 10 minutes to no idea at all.

For me it's not even about the money, it's about we are letting dishonest people take advantage of the situation. The weakest kind of people, who are too stupid/lazy or not responsible enough to make a living for themselves and have to steal from others.

eBay cares so little about the sellers it's shocking. I have a block list a mile long and it drives me mental that eBay doesn't do anything to stop scammers. They get to keep their share of the sale regardless so it's not in their best interest to put forth any effort to actually "solve" cases like this. It's also insane that the only bid blocking option is unpaid claims. How is there not an option to block people with negs? Any time I sell anything I basically need to look at every buyers history to see if I can figure out who will steal my stuff before I send. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you're getting the raw dog in this one, the buyer has already been added to my block list. If you need a good laugh, check this seller out...eBay, doing crack work on keeping idiots on their platform. I bought some of these cards from this guy once about 2 years ago under a different seller ID.

What the hell is that? The guy is not evern trying to build a decent feedback, he scams right away lol... How is he still active?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for this winner, another added to the block list.

Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270271272273280 ... LastLast