Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 260 of 282 FirstFirst ... 160210250257258259260261262263270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

eBay notification to all the cornerstone stores.

There's probably many different factors in play here. I have a hard time believing they would require Canadian sellers to do this. Tracking is affordable in the US, not in Canada. It also may just be a requirement of a store, or if you want to retain Top Rated, Power Seller, eBay Guru (or whatever) status. I checked the Canadian eBay discussion boards and saw nothing about it, so I won't sweat it...yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thoughts on what to do. I had 3 cards in my cart ready to use the 15% off code ams ebay broke the checkout between usd and cad cards and when I tried to checkout the second time the code wouldn't work.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you do in this situation? Sold a card on ebay and shipped it tracked to Germany. It looks like it is waiting to be picked up since Thursday. Do I wait a few more days, contact the buyer and ask why he hasn't picked it up? Something else? The USPS status is below.

May 3, 2018, 5:09 am
    Collect for Pick Up
    GERMANY
    Your item arrived at the collection point for pick up at 5:09 am on May 3, 2018 in GERMANY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Here is a new one for me, just got a package back that was mailed to British Columbia from Ontario. It is in a plastic bag with United States Postal Service stickers on it. It says that the package couldn't be delivered because it had insufficient postage, and no customs form. It was being mailed in Canada to CANADA!! It had $1.80 stamp for Canada. Why did USPS even have this in their possession?? I called Canada Post and they said to mail it again, at my cost of course!! Mind you $1.80 isn't going to break the bank but this isn't my fault. Also my customer hasn't got their card yet and they could take it out on me. Anyways, just venting more than anything. Has anyone else encountered something like this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sucks. But you shouldn't have to pay for postage again because of Canada Post's error.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

That sucks. But you shouldn't have to pay for postage again because of Canada Post's error.

The amount of effort required to convince Canada Post the postage shouldn't have to be paid again (a losing effort anyway) is in no way worth the $1.80 stamp.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

The amount of effort required to convince Canada Post the postage shouldn't have to be paid again (a losing effort anyway) is in no way worth the $1.80 stamp.

Agreed. I plead my case for 2 minutes and CP said sorry nothing we can do.
    The $1.80 isn't the issue. But life goes on, I'll mail the card out again and hope the buyer is understanding.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Would love some feedback from people on an issue. I sold a card on ebay. It was packed in a toploader sandwiched between two thick decoy cards. This was placed in a rigid envelope.

The buyer emails me demanding a refund saying the corner is "distroyed". I could not see much in the photo provided and asked for a better photo. The guy flipped out claiming he doesn't have time to waste If the card is damaged I will refund. I just want a better photo so I know I'm not being ripped off.

Buyer: Corner is destroyed !!! The sleeve was also in very bad shape !! Please refund !!

Me: Could you send a pic from another angle showing the corner. I see a bright spot but can't tell if it's bent of just a reflection. Also - Can you send a photo of the sleeve and envelope?

Buyer: I dont have time to waste with a 14$ card im telling you the card was damaged. Im doing the set so why would I loose my time their !! You can clearly see it in the picture !!!!

Me: All I asked for was a better photo where I can see the damage. Would only take a few seconds. If you want to return the card I will give a full refund + return shipping cost. If you keep it, a 100% refund means you got a free card. Let me know your thoughts.

Here is the only picture I received so far (along with a blow-up I did). Am I being unreasonable?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 06-26-2018 at 10:20 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seller - eca8865

I purchased this item https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2017-18-SP-A...K/263714106523

2017-18 SP Authentic Alex Ovechkin Materials /10

Paid immediately with tracking. Get a note from them saying it won't be shipped for 2-3 weeks. I responded to this saying I was frustrated that it will take 2-3 weeks to just ship as there was no mention of this anywhere in the listing.

30 days later, still no tracking number and they have not responded to any of my e-mails.

I opened a case with Ebay and they have not responded. I assuming they will let eBay auto close the case, refund me, and then re-list the card. I purchased the card before Ovi won the Cup and then he won, so I'm assuming there is some seller's remorse on the card.

I have seen them receive positive feedback on other cards that were sold after I purchased the Ovi.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would request a better picture before responding. I would also preemptively ping ebay and ask to make sure you can get your money in escrow until they send the card back to you.
    Would love some feedback from people on an issue. I sold a card on ebay. It was packed in a toploader sandwiched between two thick decoy cards. This was placed in a rigid envelope.

The buyer emails me demanding a refund saying the corner is "distroyed". I could not see much in the photo provided and asked for a better photo. The guy flipped out claiming he doesn't have time to waste If the card is damaged I will refund. I just want a better photo so I know I'm not being ripped off.

Buyer: Corner is destroyed !!! The sleeve was also in very bad shape !! Please refund !!

Me: Could you send a pic from another angle showing the corner. I see a bright spot but can't tell if it's bent of just a reflection. Also - Can you send a photo of the sleeve and envelope?

Buyer: I dont have time to waste with a 14$ card im telling you the card was damaged. Im doing the set so why would I loose my time their !! You can clearly see it in the picture !!!!

Me: All I asked for was a better photo where I can see the damage. Would only take a few seconds. If you want to return the card I will give a full refund + return shipping cost. If you keep it, a 100% refund means you got a free card. Let me know your thoughts.

Here is the only picture I received so far (along with a blow-up I did). Am I being unreasonable?

Page 260 of 282 FirstFirst ... 160210250257258259260261262263270 ... LastLast