Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 243 of 282 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2815
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would contact COMC and see if they have any rules regarding partial refunds. And since you're a Gallardi collector, I would not return it and keep the card anyway.

The damage sucks no doubt, but since it's Quad Patch #/10, I would keep that locked away in the PC. @DnJcards
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Here's a good story:

This member asu0101 (make sure you block him, his name is Kenny Thiel from Michigan) buys a 80$ card from me on January 2nd. On the week of the 20th, he starts writing to me saying he hasn't received. I told him to wait a bit longer, the week later another message, asked him again if he could wait a bit. So yesterday I decided to refund him. I left positive feedback saying he hadn't receive and refund was made. Here's the cool part. Today, I get a message on ebay from another member saying he saw my feedback and the same thing happened to him! The purchase was made on the same day too! His card was a 90-100$ card. We both reported him. Told ebay to get this thief off ebay. Not even sure we will win. We both didn't send with tracking. Good thing I left my feedback after the transaction, the other member would've never seen it if I had left it as soon as he paid, that's unfortunately what the other member did. Anyway make sure you block him.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

WARNING FRAUD EBAY USER:

mbpark431-5

This guy is a fraud and a scammer. The guy goes by Michael Brian but his real name is Jason Croteau and he lives in Kentville, NS!!!

Watch out guys and beware I would strongly recommend blocking this guy as a buyer and seller.

Update: Has had 8 negatives on eBay now, do not know how he is still on eBay. If anyone is in this area of the maritimes and in any FB groups I would strongly recommend throwing up a disclaimer from his address/name I have that info need be. After more digging this guy used to be a part owner on a card shop/wholesaler too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bennallac0

Bought a team lot from me & 30 mins later after payment requested to cancel. Checked feedback and it's not the 1st time he has done it.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See john_y1's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Seller not satisfied with the final value?

Won an item today

ward2.jpg

After a few hours the seller sent a letter

ward3.jpg

Asked him for a photo

ward4.jpg

The answer was quite as expected

ward5.jpg

I think that was an intentional deal cancellation. Opinions?

ward1.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That definitely looks fishy, especially since you couldn't even get a photo of the card when you asked. Maybe he expected it to go higher?

And random question, but do you know where that Ward patch is from? Curious

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See john_y1's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

And random question, but do you know where that Ward patch is from? Curious

May be alternate or some commemorative uniform. Other cards on eBay
    $_57.JPG$(KGrHqRHJBwE8fdlVnBGBPPC+il6GQ~~60_57.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, about a month ago i bought a card on EBay. It had a Best offer option so just for the heck of it i offered half the asking price.To my delight they accepted. I sent the money and waited for my card.After a month had passed without getting the card i sent the Seller a message saying that i have not received the card yet. Instead of replying back to me they just refunded my money. How does that work? I never asked for a refund, i was just enquireing about the status of my card. Giving me a refund makes me think they changed their minds about the price & never sent the card in the first place. How does EBay allow them to get away with this? Once you accept an offer are you not obligated to send the card? They could have just rejected my offer. I gave them a Negative feedback but it does not show up on they're rating.What kind of B.S. is that. So, if i sell a card & dont like the price i get for it then i just dont send it? Give a refund & relist the card hoping to get a better price the next time? How does that not show up as a "Bad Deal" or a Negative Feedback? Screw Ebay they Friggin suck!! What an absolute joke!! Why would EBay care they probably got they're cut the Greedy Jerks... This kind of crap made me leave EBay the last time over 10 years ago..Members ID- leximo- has 16801 feedback & a 99.5% rating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

EBay can only do so much. It's up to buyers and sellers to not be "jerks".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

So, about a month ago i bought a card on EBay. It had a Best offer option so just for the heck of it i offered half the asking price.To my delight they accepted. I sent the money and waited for my card.After a month had passed without getting the card i sent the Seller a message saying that i have not received the card yet. Instead of replying back to me they just refunded my money. How does that work? I never asked for a refund, i was just enquireing about the status of my card. Giving me a refund makes me think they changed their minds about the price & never sent the card in the first place. How does EBay allow them to get away with this? Once you accept an offer are you not obligated to send the card? They could have just rejected my offer. I gave them a Negative feedback but it does not show up on they're rating.What kind of B.S. is that. So, if i sell a card & dont like the price i get for it then i just dont send it? Give a refund & relist the card hoping to get a better price the next time? How does that not show up as a "Bad Deal" or a Negative Feedback? Screw Ebay they Friggin suck!! What an absolute joke!! Why would EBay care they probably got they're cut the Greedy Jerks... This kind of crap made me leave EBay the last time over 10 years ago..Members ID- leximo- has 16801 feedback & a 99.5% rating.

Lexino with the Artist proff that floods ebay all the time

Page 243 of 282 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253 ... LastLast