Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 278 of 282 FirstFirst ... 178228268275276277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good old Freebay. Where hobbyists turn to when they want to get burned by the unscrupulous. Why post about the hobby's scourge in our trading thread?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@mq13 I've merged this with our eBay Issue Discussion Thread.

I've long avoided getting into box breaks done via eBay, and this experience is a good validation as to why.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

@mq13 I've merged this with our eBay Issue Discussion Thread.

I've long avoided getting into box breaks done via eBay, and this experience is a good validation as to why.

Richard,

Thank you for moving it. I did not see this thread. My apologies to all for posting in the wrong area.

If he did not pull the Carter Hart auto I am sure he would be hounding me for payment. He cancelled within 12 hours of the end of the bids.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New non payer

Received this message after accepting a best offer.

"I just got this and my son was in here earlier putting in offers on Kobe’s without my permission I’m way sorry, he says he sorry too, he said he didn’t think you would accept it. I followed you and I’ll be sure to get more lie I have in the past but could you please cancel this one order and I’ll go watch some of your auctions for now on and pick something up soon. Please for us both. Sorry really sorry about that"

A) They sent their offer at 2am their local time.

B) they offered 80% of my asking price.

They have no intention of paying nor canceling it.

User name they ended paying actually
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 10-01-2020 at 10:30 PM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Sounds to me like someone enjoyed a few too many adult beverages and now has buyer's remorse.

BANNED

Country
    See jesiahj's Items on eBay

Actually having an issue with ebay and paypal. Flashback to last summer. I sold a card and it was delayed arriving. The buyer opened a case but I provided tracking and all was fine. He closed the case. The funds were never released tho. I got busy. Wife was pregnant.. 3 kids blah blah. So a few weeks ago i try to contact paypal to get them to release the $100 payment. They claim they cant and i have to talk to ebay. Talk to ebay and they claim they can't because it's been longer than 90 days. Must've gone back and forth on the online chats 6 or 7 times with the same end result. One company blaming the other. With all the covid stuff it's hard to get ahold of anyone on the phone. The last thing paypal said to me in a chat was that the case was still actually open but when i look back in past cases, it says closed.

Any suggestions on where to go?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

naspe-7

Block this guy. Opens a case after 3 weeks, I ask him to be patient, (I'm in Canada, he's in USA) and he gets refunded by Ebay 2 days later. He never answered my messages either.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So I'm being outbid by someone who definitely wants an obscure card way more than I do. No problem, however this makes me question if the auction is truly legit.

Look at the bid retractions for this user ... how is this even possible? This user is averaging almost 20 bid retractions a month! Is this even allowable on eBay. This is just another reason why I have been buying less and less on feebay. Does eBay have rules against serial bid retractors?

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So I'm being outbid by someone who definitely wants an obscure card way more than I do. No problem, however this makes me question if the auction is truly legit.

Look at the bid retractions for this user ... how is this even possible? This user is averaging almost 20 bid retractions a month! Is this even allowable on eBay. This is just another reason why I have been buying less and less on feebay. Does eBay have rules against serial bid retractors?

Did you call ebay? I did when I had a seller offer me a bunch of things on 2nd chance which I took as I was happy with the price. Of course I still called ebay and shared that a certain member had bid just like that on a seller auctions. Was it legit I do not know but I asked ebay to look into it.

DOn
    @pwskelly

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Had a member of the SCF Facebook page post this. A seller bought 3 cards for $650 dollars and then asked the member to give him a deal on a the lot for like $525. He shared the user ebay name. So if you wish to avoid this person here is the name:

DON

Page 278 of 282 FirstFirst ... 178228268275276277278279280281 ... LastLast