Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

WHOA kids die because of gun laws??? Is that what you are saying?

I'm saying denouncing an idea because of where it came from is sentencing kids to death. America's ego has always been and will always be its undoing. Indexed is an amazing example of American ego.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

How about crazy maniacs with plans of criminal acts against the people.So what you are saying is your idea or someone else's is guranteed to save kids lives?

I'm saying denouncing an idea because of where it came from is sentencing kids to death. America's ego has always been and will always be its undoing. Indexed is an amazing example of American ego.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How about crazy maniacs with plans of criminal acts against the people.So what you are saying is your idea or someone else's is guranteed to save kids lives?

Before I answer that, do you consider saving one or a few lives to be "saving lives" or are you another "all or nothing" guy who thinks everything sucks unless it stops all gun crimes?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Three is very few. Actually, when you take population into account, a million is very few. Also, not one of those three people posts here, so you can't mean that either.

What's your point? I'm arguing for better classification before any other steps are taken. Are you against better classification?

Or are you just so scared of losing your precious killing machine that you refuse to listen to anyone else and that's why you're bringing fairly irrelevant facts into the argument.

All your classification is going to do is restrict access to private citizens.

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.”
    -Adolf Hitler

“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
    -Josef Stalin

“The measures adopted to restore public order are: First of all, the elimination of the so-called subversive elements…They were elements of disorder and subversion. On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind. This confiscation, which continues with the utmost energy, has given satisfactory results.”
    -Benito Mussulini

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
    -Mao Tze Tung

SCF Rewards
    Country

No my point is that you have no idea what it is to live in a major US city.

You also have no way to ensure that any legislation would be enforceable on street gang members and drug cartels. You just brush these points aside and call me ignorant and egotistical. Unfortunately these if I call a street gang member ignorant or racist that will not protect me.

You see this is not England where the police are unarmed and your points don't make sense and you can't admit that any legislation would NOT be enforced on CRIMINALS and LAW BREAKERS.

We would have a lot more blood on our hands with any of of your legislation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saving one life I am all for but please don't sell me like that other nut the horrific act in CT would not hav ebeen as bad had it only been handguns.Which we now know handguns is what caused most of the deaths the assault weapon just sprayed.One life saved is great but to state that not listening to an idea is killing children I don't agree.We can make a law and put it in motion.But there will still be carnage because criminals do not abide by laws obviously

SCF Rewards
    Country

What might help is if there are stricter gun laws then stricter penalties to those criminals who use them.No 5 to 10 year sentences.You commit a crime(robbery,whatever with a gun 20 year minimum.Stop all this nonsense rehabilitation.You ant stricter laws on the common citizen then start strict on the criminals

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Indexed you are being an idiot. When did I say you need Canadian legislation? I didn't. I put forth my own ideas. Look at where refusing outside influence has got you. Dead kids. You want more then by all means continue with your ignorant views. Just remember you're fighting to allow more kids to die. That sickens me.

I hate this argument. More of those kids would be alive today if some of the faculty were armed and confronted the shooter. So if someone disagrees that the faculty should be armed, does that mean they are fighting to allow more kids to die?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What might help is if there are stricter gun laws then stricter penalties to those criminals who use them.No 5 to 10 year sentences.You commit a crime(robbery,whatever with a gun 20 year minimum.Stop all this nonsense rehabilitation.You ant stricter laws on the common citizen then start strict on the criminals

Exactly, just start with the criminals first. Give it a good 5-10 years and see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I work in law enforcement this garbage get 5-10 for 2nd and 3rd gun offenses.It should be 20 minimum give then soemthing to think about.5-10 they are out using guns again

Exactly, just start with the criminals first. Give it a good 5-10 years and see what happens.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast