Trading my GU and Patch Cards for NY Mets Rookies, Inserts and #ed!!

Hi, I am looking for all new york mets rookies, inserts and serial numbered cards.. The players have to be in mets uniform.. No college uniforms or uniforms of teams the players have been traded to or whatever.. Ill take past or present players.. I am only looking for 2000-2006 brands.. nothing older than 2000 please..

Please let me know what you have available for trade..

I will pm my gameused and patch list once you let me know what you have so i can see what i need from you first if anything..

I will only take rookies, inserts and Serial #d cards.. NO Base cards or game used/autos as this time..

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a 2005 Fleer Platinum David Wright #'ed RC...I think it is numbered out of 1000

2001 Fleer Platinum National Patch Time Robin Ventura $10
    2003 Upper Deck Superior Sluggers Mike Piazza $4
    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft #141 Yusmeiro Petit $6
    2005 Playoff Prestige Hitters Inc. Keith Hernandez $3
    2005 Topps All-Stars 12 Mike Piazza $2
    2005 Topps All-Stars 15 Carlos Beltran $1.50
    2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites 27 Nolan Ryan $5

Hopefully you can use all this.

bigpoppata::
    Hi, I would love to get that card from you.. I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me so we can try to work out a deal or trade on it as soon as possible.. thanks alot..

dtdhardcore::
    Hello.. I sent you a pm as well.. I could use all of them you listed except for maybe the venture patch time card unless its not a game used.. Please get back to me as soon as you can so we can try to work out a trade on the stuff i need from you.. Thanks Alot..