Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Trading my modern stuff for vintage

If interested, have a look in my bucket and let me know what you like. Ill trade for just about anything pre 1970 in any sport, and select stuff from the 70s. Nothing newer than about 1975 unless they are key cards

Thanks!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micky8's Items on eBay

Ed - I have some interest in the Ace Parker auto, the Hirsch GU'd, and to a lesser extent, the McDowell auto. Take a look at my bucket and see if there's anything you're interested in. If you'd rather have quantity, I have several hundred vintage cards that are not scanned and in my bucket.

Micky

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i dont know if i still have the parker, i will have to check. i do still have the McDowell and the Hirsch.

Id rather get bulk stuff honestly- a bunch of commons with maybe a few semistars mixed in. Lemme know what sort of an offer you'd propose

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micky8's Items on eBay

Ed - PM sent