Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/11 Dominion Sidney Crosby #77 Set FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

I started this project after being lucky enough to land the Laundry Tag /6 in a deal on another site. Once I got the card in I fell in love with the card design, look, and uniqueness of the set. Each #77 in the set was a different piece or a different #'d card. This made the hunt that much more exciting!! I was pretty discouraged at first since I could for the life of me obtain one single card of it! Its like every already had theirs locked away for PC. It wasnt until I met a really nice kid from Japan (went to school in Philly) that had 2 of the cards I needed including the rarest of them all, the /5 Emerald! Of course he had a price in mind that was way beyond what I wanted to pay. After talking with him for a while and learning about my love for Sid and the set, he reduced his asking price by over half and I was able to obtain both for a VERY fair price!!

After that pick-up, I started doing image/web searches for any of the cards that had ever surfaced. I was able to track down an owner of a Sapphire /10 auto and quickly sealed the deal. I then was able to make a nice trade with Scotty here on SCF.com for the Ruby auto /25. Then came the heartbreak.....I finally tracked down an image of the Reebok Tag /6. It had been pulled by my very good friend Coxy here on the forums. I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS HAD HAPPENED!! I was so excited but when I talked to him, he had stated it was sold. I then followed that card to 4 new owners where I found out that it was locked away, never to hit the market again Even with this news, my daily hunt continued. I was able to obtain a few of the cards here and there through various deals. Then one day, I stumbled onto the owner of one who was trying to put together the set! After a few months, he finally agreed to give up on his set and sell it to me!

The rest they say, is history! Now, the moment of triumph: THE #77 SET of #87!! (minus 1/1's of course :) )

10-11 Dominion #77 Sidney Crosby /199
    10-11 Dominion Emerald #77 Sidney Crosby /5
    10-11 Dominion Sapphire #77 Sidney Crosby /10
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys #77 Sidney Crosby
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime #77 Sidney Crosby /25
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime Jersey Number #77 Sidney Crosby /25
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime Nameplate #77 Sidney Crosby /25
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime Patch #77 Sidney Crosby /25
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime Laundry Tag #77 Sidney Crosby /6
    10-11 Dominion Jerseys Prime Brand Logo #77 Sidney Crosby /6
    10-11 Dominion Sidney Crosby Ruby Auto /25
    10-11 Dominion Sidney Crosby Sapphire Auto /10

Comments welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite a accomplishment!!!
    Congrats
    Guy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

AMAZING is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
    Way To Go!
    :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow. What else is there to say?!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just finished the arts and crafts part of the project, here it is all framed up and ready to hang!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Beauty!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

That dominion set will be remembered like a classic set in some years. it's about as good as it's get.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No small feat to put together that fantastic assortment! Looks great in the shadowbox!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Very sweet particularly all framed for display.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gggs.818's Items on eBay

Wow, way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast