Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Mountains for mole hills--nope just looking for low to mid level trades

Some people on this site expect you to trade them 10 $8 jersey cards for an unlisted or common auto worth $10 bucks. Sorry Not gonna happen I trade by book value. Certain gogiants collectors assume stupidity on others and try to take advantage of others. Well good luck with that. I am not going to trade 2 patch cards and 15 jersey cards for a numbered base card, a triple jersey and an auto that books for 12 bucks. Don't bother offering me cards that are not in my sig. Not interested in players I don't collect from my sig unless agreed upon first. If you come to me first it means your interested in my cards first. Then I make some possible selections of your cards if you don't like the trade offer feel free to turn it down and quit wasting my time. I am here for trading purposes and try to make everything as fair as possible. My feed back says it all. I try to treat people like I would like to be treated. Cross the line and trade talks are over. Sorry for picking on you GoGiants1978 but you trashed me first. Everyone else have a nice day and lets get our trades going.
    Thanks for the time,
    Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

I'm kinda scared to trade with you now Robert!!!!! Just kidding, if you can't trade with shaqman, good luck, he is easy to work with and more than fair. I have done multiple trades with him so i hope he thinks the same of me. Merry Christmas man.

Some people on this site expect you to trade them 10 $8 jersey cards for an unlisted or common auto worth $10 bucks. Sorry Not gonna happen I trade by book value. Certain gogiants collectors assume stupidity on others and try to take advantage of others. Well good luck with that. I am not going to trade 2 patch cards and 15 jersey cards for a numbered base card, a triple jersey and an auto that books for 12 bucks. Don't bother offering me cards that are not in my sig. Not interested in players I don't collect from my sig unless agreed upon first. If you come to me first it means your interested in my cards first. Then I make some possible selections of your cards if you don't like the trade offer feel free to turn it down and quit wasting my time. I am here for trading purposes and try to make everything as fair as possible. My feed back says it all. I try to treat people like I would like to be treated. Cross the line and trade talks are over. Sorry for picking on you GoGiants1978 but you trashed me first. Everyone else have a nice day and lets get our trades going.
    Thanks for the time,
    Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm kinda scared to trade with you now Robert!!!!! Just kidding, if you can't trade with shaqman, good luck, he is easy to work with and more than fair. I have done multiple trades with him so i hope he thinks the same of me. Merry Christmas man.

You know you are always welcome to scan my bucket brother!! I have quite a few traders that are return traders because it's always fair to both parties. Those are the people I like to deal with on a regular basis. When someone strings me along for a week worth of messages and replies and then trashes me and my trade habits because they don't get their way........sorry ain't got the time anymore.....offender has been blocked.
    this was the trade as seen his way.

ELi Threads Jersey
    Antonio Gates Jerseyx2
    Bradshaw Jersey
    Winslow Jersey
    Hankerson Jersey cardsx5
    Maclin Jersey
    Dayne GU
    Toomer Jersey
    Gates 2 Color Patch
    Ryan Mathews Patch
    Dayne GU ball

FOR:
    Triple Patch Moss, Johnson, Ocho CInco
    Kevin Smith DUal Jersey Auto
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars Greatest Hits Barry Sanders 1992/2500
    oh yeah and a couple of BS Kitna,Stanton or something jerseys that I said I didn't want in the first place.
    So because I inquired about some mid level cards to go with the Patch,Dual auto and Barry insert I get called a bunch of names and told I'm a waste on this site. Well sorry but I got 120 trades that would say otherwise. End of story. Looking forward to future trades with you all except this guy. Peace and happy holidays to all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know...the Barry Sanders is a pretty sweet hit...

SCF Rewards
    Country

joe newton/scott chandler dual senior standouts patch

Anything serial #'d 1/????

Let me know

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

got a finest patch auto of jahvid best rc if u need it

SCF Rewards
    Country

joe newton/scott chandler dual senior standouts patch

Anything serial #'d 1/????

Let me know

Adam

Not finding any #'d 1/ stuff. Would like to make a trade for your lions stuff of current players and Barry Sanders. Let me know what we can work out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a finest patch auto of jahvid best rc if u need it

It scares me that he is not playing due to concussion syndrome. I hope he comes back. But I can use it, is there anything you were looking at in my bucket.