Kronozio

BOXING DAY SALE : Does anyone know what retail stores have Trading cards on sale??

please let me know if you know of any retail stores having sales on blasters or what not. I checked a fair amount of websites and no luck on details there.

Went to walmart right at opening. Zero sales on boxes, other than the $15 12/13 ud s1 blasters, which were on sale prior to xmas.

In past years, they've had 50% boxes during boxing day week sales, but nothing I could see; almost bought a 08/09 box of victory for the hell of it.

edit: went to the closest TRU when they opened too, no sales there either.. I guess north-of-7 gets my box money.
    Last edited by Fleury14; 12-26-2012 at 08:36 AM.

CloutsnChara just went up. Basically same as Black Friday it looks like.

SCF... check out Mirajtrading.com *No Boxing day sales* but they have some good prices.. Fast Shipping, great service.. (Located in Ottawa)

Was in their store yesterday. They've got some good prices on stuff.... especially 10-11.

Quote Originally Posted by pinchmebnl View Post
    CloutsnChara just went up. Basically same as Black Friday it looks like.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I was excited for DAcardworld boxing sale. Almost everything in the store on sale! Yeah, like $1-$2 off. I was so ready to splurge, but logged out with an empty cart.