Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

will anybody send me some cards for free?

I'm just wondering if anybody is willing to do this. I'm not saying that because I'm desperate for cards. I'm just saying it to see if anybody actually will do it. But if you will LMK what cards they are. I don't care who they are of just as long as they are from this year or last. I'll take any cards that you don't want that are at least not bent or ruined. I don't care if they have some scratches or stuff that is minor. I don't care what set they're from just as long as I'm willing to get some of them. I'm mostly looking for rookies or some RC's GU or inserts. If you have any that you are willing to give to me I would really appreciate it. I will pay for the shipping and stuff. But that will be sent by mail. Thanks for your time.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have some base but i would nd some money to cover shipping other then that your not going to get free cards unless you pay for shipping

yes i will pay for the shipping. didn't I put that in the begining thing?

well what are you looking for what sport and do u pay paypal or cash

k how many cards you looking to get i can give a bubble mailer full of base and inserts and some lower end rookies

I have a sweet Sean May. this is what it is.
    Press Pass 2005 Sean May 04-05 Champion/ Scott May 75-76 Champion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast