Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

I found a different number from a Canadian 411 site.
    I hope this helps, although they did use the Semplicio name, so it could be fake, unless that the name of the real couple at that address:
    http://www.canada411.ca/res/90542622...176400792.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the number, I will try and call to speak with the lady of the house. Perhaps she can knock some sense into the foolish things her significant other is doing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

(this may have been a red flag:)

All kidding aside, that just plain sucks, sorry to hear. However a $90 card I would have shipped registered with tracking to Canada ALWAYS.
    Last edited by RGM81; 01-04-2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Personal Info Removed

SCF Rewards
    Country

41 woodcock ave (this may have been a red flag:)

All kidding aside, that just plain sucks, sorry to hear. However a $90 card I would have shipped registered with tracking to Canada ALWAYS.

Yeah, I know. PayPal is investigating now. Canada Post and Ajax police are also involved now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I will give a statement if necessary.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about a $30 card? How about a $15 card? Should I charge $15 in shipping just to make a sale?

Well obviously for lower value cards its not worth it, but i mean 90$ is alot of money for some perhaps to loose, i would say anything at 50$ and higher i would ship only tracked and insured just to be safe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rmholl's Items on eBay

Had the same thing happen to me from this same user with a $30 card. Had a few people message me on ebay with the same issue. All have started reporting him. Mine was a 10/11 flashback threads auto of kurri.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had the same thing happen to me from this same user with a $30 card. Had a few people message me on ebay with the same issue. All have started reporting him. Mine was a 10/11 flashback threads auto of kurri.

I will give a statement if necessary.

Folks, please PM me the eBay item number this buyer fraudulently made a claim against you.
    I have had 3 other people off eBay contact me and I am making a list of all of the eBay item numbers.

I will also need your name and eBay ID, and amount lost.

So far I have 6 people come forward.

I have already contacted Ajax police, PayPal, eBay, and soon I will contact my local FBI as this involves international mail.

With more people coming forward, this guy will get arrested.

Thanks for the read and please keep your eyes/ears open.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

wouldn't the new eBay Global Shipping Program have protected you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(104)
    Country

I hate people that have no respect for anyone and how they can just take from others with no feeling of remorse. I got spanked for $3600 US a few years back from some d*uche on ebay that lives in Downey, California. Never did get anywhere with the local police and eventually gave up. Had his name (Fidel Osuna, in case you know him) and his address was a PO Box. Anyhow, I hope this works out for you and they get what they deserve.
    Last edited by drew1096; 12-30-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: word correction

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast