Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two pretty lame boxes of 11-12 Contenders. Nice patch though.

Found a good deal for Contenders at my LCS. Pretty disappointed in the results though. I hadn't broken any boxes in a while and this'll help that trend continue. Here's the results:

NHL INK:

Cody Eakin and Greg Nemisz (redemption)

CALDER CONTENDERS AUTOS /800:

Cam Atkinson and Cam Talbot

Ben Scrivens

CALDER CONTENDERS PATCH AUTO /100

Tomas Vincour

It's always nice to get a patch and the Contenders patches are some of the nicest out there. Would have been nice to get some bigger name players though. Got a good deal on the boxes but I don't think good enough to make up for maybe $20 worth of cards. All for sale

Country
    See grisroy's Items on eBay

Scrivens is not bad and a 3 clr. patch w/ 3 breaks isn't bad either. I have saw a Vincour collector not too long ago on the boards; maybe he'll be interested. Also contact jjdicaprio about your NHL inks.

Nice break,
    Cam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

I could use the Nemisz NHL Ink if you want to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

Interested in the Vincour, let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad looking Patch auto, just not the greatest player but they do sell as there are collectors out there for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Yep and I am one of them! Good on the NHL Inks (thanks Cam) but could use the Scrivens and York if you're willing to trade them. Will buy the Vincour for the right price. Please PM me if interested thanks.

Not a bad looking Patch auto, just not the greatest player but they do sell as there are collectors out there for them.