Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Topps singles and team sets 50% off beckett

2006 Topps singles and team sets for sale at 50% off beckett. Send your want list and I'll LYK what I have and the price at 50% off beckett.

2. Kronozio

Joe Mauer, Francisco Liriano, Robert Andino

thanks,
    Brace

Hemi711:

I have the base cards of Mauer and Liriano, but I would rather sell them as part of the Twins team set since those are the only cards needed and the total wouldn't be much after the 50% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi711
    Joe Mauer, Francisco Liriano, Robert Andino

thanks,
    Brace

yankfan1

There are two Jeter cards in the base set and I have several of each.
    #246 - Derek Jeter Gold Glove Award - 3 available - $.50 book value
    #326 - Team Stars - Derek Jeter/Alex Rodriguez - 2 available - $1.00 book value

#246 are $.25 each and #326 are $.50 each. LMK if you are interested and how many of each card. Shipping is $.75 (shipped in a padded envelope) or if you just buy a few cards you can send a sase.

Quote Originally Posted by yankfan1
    What Jeter cards do you have?

yankfan1:

The total for the two cards is $.75 plus $.75 (shipped in a padded envelope). I accept Paypal, but I will be charged $.30 for accepting your payment so if you want to pay with Paypal you will have to add $.30. LMK if you want to do that or send the payment in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by yankfan1
    I'll take 1 of each. Do you prefer Paypal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast