Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree this doesn't mean all christians think the same thing, but it does mean that a lot of her followers/listeners do. It's pitiful that a person like this would be so ignorant and it's sad that there are people who listen to her as some sort of christian voice. I don't think "the church" has to really say anything about her comments. She is but a person, but if I were affiliated with the same religion as her I would be looking to distance myself. The saddest part about this whole thing is she isn;t the only person who feels this way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

If the church was to defend itself against every dumb thing said nothing would ever get done. It is hate speech and to even respond to it gives it more power.

To me, it is like the hundreds of Muslim clerics who say nothing when a terrorist attack is carried out in the name of Allah.

100% agree with this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

An American Christian radio host who last week said that same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex has now said that as she believes humans aren’t naturaly homosexual, gays aren’t ‘people’ and shouldn’t be protected under the definition of a person.
    Linda Harvey, a radio host with an Ohio based Christian radio station WRFD asked her Mission America listeners: “Why should the equal protection argument be made in favour of homosexual behavior, which is changeable? People are not naturally homosexual, so the definition of ‘person’ in the Fourteenth Amendment is being twisted to make this assumption.
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14...-constitution/

This is what Christians are to be? wow the hypocrites who are so called Christians! Now gays are not human? whats next? they came from monkeys? or they inbred from Donkeys? You here say you christian is this what your Church is teaching? Now you know why we have run from the Church. This thinking is the most dangerous today and honestly should be challenge at every level.

Like what has been said before, there are extremists in every religion.

I am a Christ follower and a believer in the Bible. On this subject, I do not hate or shun anyone that is gay. While I do not support some things (ie: gay marriage), they are people like everyone else and deserve to be treated no different than I do.
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so treatment doesn't include marriage rights?

so do you not support gay marriage or are you against it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I, as a Christian think that gays aren't human as much as I think we should have slaves and should treat women like our slaves. People like this just make me sick. True Christians believe that God is the one to judge, not humans. Let everyone be!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

so treatment doesn't include marriage rights?

so do you not support gay marriage or are you against it?

A marriage is between a man and a woman, so no....I do not support same sex marriage. If they want some type of "civil union", that is fine....but I believe the term "marriage" should be reserved for a man and a woman.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The sanctity of marriage has left this country a long time ago. Just ask the Kardashians.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

The sanctity of marriage has left this country a long time ago. Just ask the Kardashians.

Agreed. The sanctity of marriage is not what it used to be.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Here is what i do not understand

If you say you will live as a Christian, does that not mean you will live some what live Jesus? Would he have judged Gays this way? Or say Love they brother?

Seems to be a double standard here

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There's a difference between not supporting something and being against it. With that said, Jesus taught that God's kingdom is no part of this world, so creating laws in this world to reflect Christian values actually goes against those Christian values.

So there should be no problem with gay marriage, unless you ignore Jesus.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast