Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Incredible... Seriously, is this Prizm stuff worth it? I might end up buying a box for $100.
    You could always end up with a bad box, but it seems this product does better than most others out there right now. Along with their 10-11 Donruss, this is hands-down Panini's best product, IMO. One of the best BKB products I've seen in years, perhaps since Topps 06-07 Turkey Red (09-10 Bowman 48 also had lots of bang for the buck). Appeals to both higher and lower end collectors along with everyone in between.

WHyFLy- I have busted 2 boxes. The autos I got were sub par and the regular Prizm refractors were just ok. It these gold cards that make all the difference. They are super sweet and bring a premium in the market. I will say that the base cards are very nice and if you are into putting together the set, it could be a nice one to have around.

Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Incredible... Seriously, is this Prizm stuff worth it? I might end up buying a box for $100.

Wow, that would be incredible to pull - even for a Celtic fan like myself, because I KNOW it would bring in alot of coin if it were sold! Congrats!

Wow...sweet pull. Good luck selling it and good luck with the new boxes you buy.

nice someone pulled a gold prizm of kobe at a lcs in san jose not too long ago

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    You could always end up with a bad box, but it seems this product does better than most others out there right now. Along with their 10-11 Donruss, this is hands-down Panini's best product, IMO. One of the best BKB products I've seen in years, perhaps since Topps 06-07 Turkey Red (09-10 Bowman 48 also had lots of bang for the buck). Appeals to both higher and lower end collectors along with everyone in between.
    Donruss? REALLY???? Really?

Yes, REALLY!!! Really! What are you so surprised about? People were busting that left and right two years ago because it had a solid base set, memorabilia and auto cards, well-designed insert sets, etc. The vast majority of people I saw here agreed with me and gave it positive reviews as easily one of Panini's best products to date.

Not everything has to be super slick and high-end.

Quite possibly the best possible pull of this product. STUNNING!

-Brandon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12