Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    I would like to sell you something tonight

    Take a look see...nice stuff to please any budget. I'm pretty straight forward too. If you like something and ask for a price, I will give it to you. I won't shoot high so we can negotiate. I'll give you a very fair price that needs no countering.

    Thanks for your time and I look forward to dealing with you.

    http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...filter=noflash

  2. #2
    How much on the ungraded Floyd and Jeffery Chrome Autos?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    How much on the ungraded Floyd and Jeffery Chrome Autos?
    All the raw Jeffrey autos?

  4. #4
    Just the 1st one..sorry

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    Just the 1st one..sorry
    Floyd is the sp variation refractor and that would be $17

    Alshon is a refractor /178 and that would be $12

    If you wanted both, I could do the pair for $27 Dlvd

  6. #6
    Price on the Payton patch, Grange/Thorpe dual, and Grange gu.
    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Sorry thought they were base autos.. My mistake.. Good prices though.. If you have any base autos let me know..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsspot33 View Post
    Price on the Payton patch, Grange/Thorpe dual, and Grange gu.
    Thanks!
    Expensive taste

    $50 payton
    $400 Thorpe/grange
    $265 grange helmet hole

    Payton for free if you buy the other 2

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    Sorry thought they were base autos.. My mistake.. Good prices though.. If you have any base autos let me know..
    I have a turbin and foles base chrome auto $24 for the pair

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •