Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Man I wish I had the paypal available for the Tomlinson and Taylor. Nice stuff as always though. Glws.

    Flickr: Hidden Content
    Everything is available except for PC
    Don't like a price, feel free to make an offer!
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Sadly, I'm done with this hobby.

  2. #12
    Got any mystery baller lots? I am in the mood for one. LMK.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    price on the Osweilers?
    I'd do those for $91 plus toss in any base chrome I have. I know I have a prism ref /216 and a regular red plus a handful of rcs and inserts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Man I wish I had the paypal available for the Tomlinson and Taylor. Nice stuff as always though. Glws.
    Thank you!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    Got any mystery baller lots? I am in the mood for one. LMK.
    Yep. I have a mystery $50k gift lot. Post it up

  5. #15
    ill take those 2 post it up

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    ill take those 2 post it up
    Deal posted. I hope you don't mind, but I ship within 24 hours. I like when people receive their cards in a timely fashion :)

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Expensive taste

    $50 payton
    $400 Thorpe/grange
    $265 grange helmet hole

    Payton for free if you buy the other 2
    Really interested in all of them, but last Grange helmet only sold for $103, granted no hole like yours but no way a hole is worth $162. Same with the dual, if you can come down to at least eBay prices i will take them.

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yep. I have a mystery $50k gift lot. Post it up
    I feel like this is too good to pass up. Now do I need to send cards along with this before you send me anything?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsspot33 View Post
    Really interested in all of them, but last Grange helmet only sold for $103, granted no hole like yours but no way a hole is worth $162. Same with the dual, if you can come down to at least eBay prices i will take them.
    I wouldn't be comparable to that $103 sale. I didn't search to see if any completed. Crazy that sold for $103. I see it now. But yeah, I wouldn't pay my price either based off that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •