Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Elvis presley sketch card by joe pertoccio /10 !!!

HEY SCF. I busted a box of 2010 Press Pass Elvis Milestones and MAN was i amazed at what i pulled. a " Pertoccio Mini Masterpieces" hand numbered out of /10 !! I am a little bummed out that the back has wear to it and im planning on reaching out to PP. IT SAYS " RENOWNED ARTIST JOE PERTOCCIO ". I have several different sketch cards but none like this. I quickly looked up the artist but didnt find much except one artical that called him legendary.

IM WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD THINK THE VALUE OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD BE.

ANY THOUGHT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

very nice hit! here is one by the same artist, but its numbered out of 20, so I would assume yours would go higher?? I'm not too familiar with the set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=330740804682
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice hit! here is one by the same artist, but its numbered out of 20, so I would assume yours would go higher?? I'm not too familiar with the set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330740804682

thank you for the refrence, i looked on ebay but i couldnt find one. Are you fimiliar with the aritst at all ? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

nah sorry, no insight there...i don't know much about art lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks bud, all the best