Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

Blackmon for trade for patches

HERE THEY ARE IM MOVING THESE CARDS FOR SOME PATS PATCHES OR REDSOX PATCHES

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have any Pats, but feel free to check my bucket, I like all of those cards :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, really like that Matt Schaub. LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

also, really like that matt schaub. Lmk!

the schaub is numbered to /10
    im willing to trade all the 4 cards you like for the r g 3 auto ..lmk thanks bee

SCF Rewards
    Country

That card is actually gone, I gave it to a friend for Xmas... waiting to get it back from grading. I have an of /5 panini black friday rg3, one sold on ebay for 75. id trade it for those 4.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

that card is actually gone, i gave it to a friend for xmas... Waiting to get it back from grading. I have an of /5 panini black friday rg3, one sold on ebay for 75. Id trade it for those 4.

so your tellin me that you want to trade me a insert card for a 4 color patch/auto /10 plus 2 other auto jesrys and a plain jesry card hmmmmmmmmmmmmm like me think about that >>>>>>>> okay i'll pass on that
    thanks for your time >>.bee b

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, I hear ya. It isn't even for all 4 but the RG3 insert is /5 and has sold for $75. The Schaub is worth 40-50. Is there any other card/cards that you would want to work with to make it fair to you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

haha, i hear ya. It isn't even for all 4 but the rg3 insert is /5 and has sold for $75. The schaub is worth 40-50. Is there any other card/cards that you would want to work with to make it fair to you?

thats what the schaub is worth huh
    well if you can get me a few more like the one i have i'll pay you $40 for each one you gwet me >>.lmk when you got them >..thanks bee
    my friend im always looking to trade
    most of these guys on here are just lowballers nothing new to me i've been trading on these sites for well over 15 years
    and i know whgat a card sells for today your be lucky to get that on it tomorrow
    or it just might go up 3 x as much thats just the way it goes somtime
    i have few cards that i put out a few times nothing but lowballers cant find these cards nowhere eles
    if they could they would'nt keep coming baxck to me askin about them
    now with all that being said i trade by book and somtimes by sv it really depends on the card
    and whos one it >..thanks for reading this >..bee

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree its a pretty Schaub, so you tell me it's value. I can say that the RG3 is worth more than meets the eye at /5 and he is probably about to win ROTY. I'm still willing to work, if perhaps I have something you would use for trade bait, as you are the Blackmon. Blackmon and Schaub are PC, willing to trade for em. Please counter offer if there is anything you would like to add.

Scott

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

i agree its a pretty schaub, so you tell me it's value. I can say that the rg3 is worth more than meets the eye at /5 and he is probably about to win roty. I'm still willing to work, if perhaps i have something you would use for trade bait, as you are the blackmon. Blackmon and schaub are pc, willing to trade for em. Please counter offer if there is anything you would like to add.

Scott

pm returned thanks and is there anybody eles that wants to trade ???