Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dusenole View Post
    Thanks for response definately a fair price but gonna have to pass for now
    No problem,

Thank you for the response. If you decide you would still want it, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Jason

I didnt ask for the Andre. And if I did then my mistake. But Ill do the other 2 for $10. Post it up bud. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdio13 View Post
    Hey bud,

So I am a little confused, you are or aren't looking at the Andre as well? Ha, sorry that I don't follow.

Anyways, none like the Freeman have sold recently. The closest Gridiron Gear patch I can find sold back in October. It was a 4-clr patch and it went for $10.50. Based off that, I think a fair price on this one would be $7 DLVD.

As for the McCoy, again, none have really sold like that recently. One a little nicer than mine #/25 sold for $22 DLVD back in October. Most of his patches sell in the $5ish DLVD range. I could do $4 DLVD on it.

If you would like the pair, I could do them both for $10 DLVD. If you still are interested in the Andre as well, I could do the three for $75 DLVD.

PLMK and thanks!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Castleness View Post
    I didnt ask for the Andre. And if I did then my mistake. But Ill do the other 2 for $10. Post it up bud. Thanks
    Sorry about the confusion with the Andre. I swear last night both links you posted took me to the Andre, but I just checked them again and sure enough they were the cards you asked about. Either I am going crazy or Photobucket was messed up last night. Anyways, I will post it up and shoot you a PM with my PayPal address once the trade is confirmed.

Thanks!

Jason

How much are you looking for on the Freeman Contenders and the Walter Payton GU?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxcards View Post
    How much are you looking for on the Freeman Contenders and the Walter Payton GU?

Thanks!
    Hey bud,

Thanks for the interest, I appreciate it.

The last few Freeman Contenders that have sold went for $20.50 DLVD, $26 DLVD, $25.50 DLVD, $26 DLVD, $24 DLVD and $28 DLVD. The average of all those sales is exactly $25 DLVD. I will knock a few bucks off and say $23 DLVD on the Freeman Contenders.

As for the Payton, there aren't any like mine that have sold. The closest I found was the same year of Certified, but the GU is the "NFL" die cut, and that card is /50. Two of them sold for $23.50 DLVD and $39 DLVD. Taking a look at some other years of his Certified GUs with all different kinds of numbering, I think I could let this one go for $20 DLVD.

If you wanted both combined, the total would be $43. I could just do them both for $40 DLVD.

Let me know what you are thinking and I am also open to negotiation.

Thank you!

Jason

Lots of interest, only one sale. Anyone today?

Jason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast