Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (15)
    Country

as u said.. it would probably be a long shot to get the 2 autos for base/inserts...haha

im a generous guy.. but not THAT generous haha.. just the 2 auto/jerseys

if u can throw in some of the lower end inserts/RCs.. itd be appreciated..

i dont mind dupes..

draw up the trade request and send it on over :) thanks
    Last edited by josun45; 01-06-2013 at 03:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Heh, kinda figured that :) Also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, though...I'll pull together what I have and send over the trade request tonight. Thanks!!
    as u said.. it would probably be a long shot to get the 2 autos for base/inserts...haha

im a generous guy.. but not THAT generous haha.. just the 2 auto/jerseys

if u can throw in some of the lower end inserts/RCs.. itd be appreciated..

i dont mind dupes..

draw up the trade request and send it on over :) thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

Ok, I have 60 base for you, including Ellis', plus these:

2010-11 Donruss Production Line Stephen Curry /999
    2012-13 Hoops Charles Jenkins RC
    2012-13 Hoops Klay Thompson RC

Hey,

I counted 19 T'Wolves and 23 Bulls so I'm 18 short of what you have. Notables are 08-09 UD Taj Gibson RC, 12-13 Hoops Rookie Impact Jimmy Butler, 09-10 Panini Jonny Flynn RC, 12-13 Prizm Greg Stiemsma RC. Let's figure something out!
    Last edited by BayAreaJavy; 01-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 39 base and 7 inserts/rookies that I will trade for Sixers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Hey,

I counted 19 T'Wolves and 23 Bulls so I'm 18 short of what you have. Notables are 08-09 UD Taj Gibson RC, 12-13 Hoops Rookie Impact Jimmy Butler, 09-10 Panini Jonny Flynn RC, 12-13 Prizm Greg Stiemsma RC. Let's figure something out!

Post it...yours are all last 5-10 years, right? Just want to make sure I'm not going to be getting 40 Pooh Richardson Skybox base, heh :)

I have 39 base and 7 inserts/rookies that I will trade for Sixers.

Of all recent Wolves/Bulls? Any preference as to players, or just a random assortment? If you have any basketball inserts/RCs/GU/autos (a list or bucket preferred), I'd be more than willing to send you alot more than just 50 base/inserts...LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

Post it...yours are all last 5-10 years, right? Just want to make sure I'm not going to be getting 40 Pooh Richardson Skybox base, heh :)

Of all recent Wolves/Bulls? Any preference as to players, or just a random assortment? If you have any basketball inserts/RCs/GU/autos (a list or bucket preferred), I'd be more than willing to send you alot more than just 50 base/inserts...LMK!

Yep, all from 2000-present with the exception of one Stephon Marbury card. I'll post it up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey- sorry for the delay, would you still like to make a trade? IIf so, I prefer current guys and Nik Vucevic, but anything is fine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12