Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the rule on card condition on trades, I recieved some sub par cards

Just recieved some cards from a trade, the guy has perfect feedback, but the cards I recieved were far from perfect. I recieved a bunch of late 70's and early 80's football. Most had very fuzzy corners and some had corner bends and indentations. I know, most people would say they are 20 years old, what do you expect. But the card I sent was 30 years old and worth every penny if not more of the book value. Is it my fault for not asking or are there rules regarding the condition of cards.
    I am an honest trader and disclose everything about the cards I send to the best of my knowledge. Some of these cards are definitely less than near mint. Thanks in advance for any and all replys.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    IDk my rule of thumb is ask before you deal i ask on everything even with brand new cards just my preference though

Well. IDK if you can do anything since you didnt ask. It is unfortunate though.

Unfortunatly, I don't think there is anything you can do since you didn't ask. I would leave appropriate feedback, and in the future, ask about the condition.

-Jeet

really, so I can send some guy some complete junk and there is nothing they can do besides leave a bad feedback?? That don't seem right.

yea but then if you send junk your not going to be dealt with in the future its not right but if you dont ask then he could send you the worst looking card ever and you cant ay you didnt get what you asked for

It isn't right. I guess if I were you and I wasn't satisfied with the cards I got, I would contact the guy and ask him to trade back. Hope that helps

-Jeet

There is no written rule that I know of but when dealing with older cards I personally always ask about the condition. I would suggest contacting the person and asking about it, maybe you can work something out. If that doesn't help & you're not happy, if the trade was posted in the trade manager, put it in dispute for the staff to try and help you.

Rick

hey the rule is u should get the cards in the condition that he told u they were in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast