Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redskins Luncheon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redskins Luncheon

I got a VIP ticket at the last minute yesterday along with valet parking to attend today. So i gathered up what i could (jersey, mini, quick print job at wal mart, and a duke ball). I knew a buddy of mine scored a ticket but isn't a grapher so i told him to grab a mini. We rode together and got there about 30 minutes before the Redskins alum arrived. The sponsor handed us our table tickets, #16 which had Anthony Armstrong. I asked how close we were to RG3 and was told right behind him. Score. About 20 minutes later, she comes up and says i have something for you and your friend. She hands us a ticket to table 10. She smirked as i told her we got the Wonka Chocolate bar ticket. We get inside and i put my stuf in the chair next to mine and told my buddy to sit on the other side. It worked like a CHAMP. The table filled up and left that seat open for the athlete. The head sponsor came over to verify that seat was empty. I replied that it was and he said that was a nice move. Blam...RG3 was introduced and i got up to make room for him to sit between me and my buddy.

Almost immediately, i became his handler but the security was tough on the crowd. I would say half didn't get him at all due to the lines and whatnot. I was slipping my items every other 10 that i was handing him. He was a machine. We BS'ed all afternoon. The graphers in the area couldn't get within 10 ft of the table so they slipped their items past security to me and i had it banged out. I had every intention of getting Clinton Portis on his 2008 Pro Bowl glove he gave me but it was just too much fun at the table. I managed to photo bomb the mayor's photo op and some city counsel. All in all, i got : a jersey, mini, ball , 8x10 and multiple pics with. For the locals i got : a FS, 2 jerseys, 3 minis, 2 balls and a 11x14. Best day in a long time and will be hard to beat personally.
    [/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

That's just plain and simply sickening! Congrats on the RGIII haul!

SCF Rewards
    Country

RG3 turned me down in Chicago. Lucky you got him

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

That's great man, awesome stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Wow, very nice RG3 stuff!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The "STORY" is as great as the haul congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all. Seeing how humble he was and enjoyed signing any and all items along with the unlimited pic with requests, i think i'm gonna start a PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sikkk stuff bro congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking back, best day of the year. Hands down. Sitting on a gold mine right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Congrats!!! Sick haul! Hope you got a photo with him as well.
    I was down for the Eagles game and got Portis on my hat. He was on the Comcast stage outside the stadium.
    Also got Lorenzo Alexander on the hat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast