Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for a friend to help me out.

Helo everybody. I need a little help from somebody. I am a super collector of the Undertaker. With everything going on
    in my life right now I have no time to do the research online to look up all of his cards and make a list so I know what
    all I need to get. If somebody has the time to get a list around of all his stuff for me and would be willing to type it
    up for me by year, series and card # I would be forever greatful. If somebody can do this for me I will send you a
    thank you package in the mail as soon as I get the list and I can make it to the post office. You can tell me your fav
    wrestlers and I will see what I have and get around a suprise gift package. I will hire the first person to inbox me and
    agree to help me out with this. If it would make you feel more comfortable and it is ok with the admins we can even set up
    a trade so you know I am serious and that you are not wasting your time for nothing. I will check my inbox tonight and as
    I said the first person to inbox me will get the job. That is if anybody is even interested. lol Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

Job is taken.