Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ryan Miller Latest Pickups

     
  1. #1

    Ryan Miller Latest Pickups

    Here are a few pickups from the past month or so...






  2. #2
    That nameplate is so ill... r I mean cool. Nice pickups bud.

  3. #3
    Always like looking at goalie collections. Real nice pickups especially the two quad autos. Good stuff

  4. #4
    Very sweet adds Suby! That name-plate will look so dirty when its done!

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    That nameplate is so ill... r I mean cool. Nice pickups bud.
    Thanks Flop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cathaytrader View Post
    Always like looking at goalie collections. Real nice pickups especially the two quad autos. Good stuff
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by phatboy31 View Post
    Very sweet adds Suby! That name-plate will look so dirty when its done!
    Hopefully I can finish it

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCollector99 View Post
    Wow some very nice stuff!
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by plindbergh31 View Post
    Awesome Nameplate!!!
    Thanks. I hope to finish it

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    Dual and Quad autos galore. Nice.
    Yea. Not so nice on the pocket though

  9. #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •