Thread: 2012-13 Prestige rack pack

2012-13 Prestige rack pack

Felt the urge to bust something today, so I checked the shelf at the store...not much available, and I honestly wasn't going to buy anything after seeing what was available, but ultimately decided to try one of the 2012-13 Prestige rack packs.

38 base
    Jae Crowder RC

and...

Josh Selby prestigious picks autograph!

Not exactly a highlight pull, but an auto from a rackpack? Can't complain. All FT/FS. Thanks for looking.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1539 (22.8%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Wild too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    nice hit for a rack pack!
    McNabb, Thurman Thomas,Westrook, Eagles, Simon Gagne, Flyers, Sedin Bros, Michael Frolik, Tigers, Phillies, Brandon Phillips, Pistons, Kevin Durant.
    DONOVAN McNABB & SIMON GAGNE SUPER COLLECTOR!
    NO VICK CARDS!!!!

Good effort! Are there any odds for autos/gus in rack packs?
    Andrew Nicholson collector
    Stolen cards: Hidden Content

Not sure on the odds...probably something outrageous though!

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Should probably also add in here that my wife and I split the break on this...my section had 20 base cards...hers had 18 base, the rookie and the auto...lol