Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

8/21/13

Graphed the Detroit Lions as they checked into their hotel. Got the following to sign for me as they arrived.

cornerback Chris Houston - 1/1 trading card

wide receiver Nate Burleson - 1/1 trading card

defensive tackle Andre Fluellen - 1/1 8 x 10 blown up photo with

linebacker Stephen Tulloch - 1/1 trading card

defensive end Ronnell Lewis - 1/1 trading card

tight end Brandon Pettigrew - 1/1 trading card

running back Reggie Bush - 1/1 trading card

Tony Scheffler, Don Carey, Dylan Gandy, Ron Bartell, Willie Young, John Wendling, and Rob Sims also signed, but I didn't need them. Calvin Johnson, Jr. just waved. Ndamukong Suh was being himself, so no signing there. Matthew Stafford took the front entrance.

Last edited by tboculosis; 09-09-2013 at 09:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/29/13

Local as well as nationally renowned rapper Big Sean made an appearance to promote the release of his latest album, "Hall Of Fame", at the Best Buy store out in Roseville, MI tonight. A purchase of his latest album was required to get a wristband to meet & greet with him. Bought the deluxe album, got Big Sean to sign my CD booklet insert and got a photo with as well.

Last edited by tboculosis; 09-09-2013 at 09:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/7/13

Detroit Tigers' great and baseball Hall of Famer, Al Kaline, made an appearance for a free signing he was doing at the Serra Buick-GMC-Cadillac dealership in Washington, MI today as part of the 8th Annual Al Kaline Day held there. Got Mr. Kaline to sign my 8 x 10, since it was one per person, but you were allow to jump back in line if time permits. The event wasn't well advertised this year, so a smaller turn out than last year with Al almost finished up signing for everyone by the first hour (he was there for a 2 hour signing). Wish I would of known, as I'd love to get him on a Tigers mini-helmet too. Thought about heading back home to grab an unsigned ROMLB, since I only lived 6 minutes away from the place, but didn't as I've already got him on a ROMLB and just left it as it is.

Later in the day, stopped by the Detroit Lions' hotel to catch them as they arrived to check in. Got the following players to sign for me:

cornerback Bill Bentley - 1/1 trading card

wide receiver Calvin Johnson, Jr. - 1/1 mini-helmet (came over without hesitation after getting out of his SUV and signed for as much of the crowd as possible)

safety Glover Quin - 1/1 trading card

defensive tackle Nick Fairley - 1/1 trading card

wide receiver Ryan Broyles - 1/1 trading card

Don Carey, Nate Burleson, Dylan Gandy, Corey Hilliard, Devin Taylor, Sam Martin, Jonte Green, Joique Bell, Chris Houston, Israel Idonije, Ashlee Palmer, and Rob Sims also signed, but I didn't need them. Missed out on the following:

quarterback Kellen Moore - 0/2 (never saw; probably checked in at the other entrance)

offensive tackle Riley Reiff - 0/1 (never saw as well, probably checked in at the other entrance too)

safety Louis Delmas - 0/1 (ignored)

quarterback Shaun Hill - 0/1 (ignored)

defensive end Ziggy Ansah - 0/1 (he pulled up after I got Calvin; called him over, but he just waved)

running back Mikel Leshoure - 0/2 (ignored)

defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh - 0/1 (he knows the drill)

tight end Joseph Fauria - 0/2 ( just nodded his head)

quarterback Matthew Stafford - 0/1 (checked in at the other entrance)

running back Reggie Bush - 0/1 (checked in at the other entrance too)

head coach Jim Schwartz - 0/1 (checked in at the other entrance as well)

Last edited by tboculosis; 09-09-2013 at 09:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Lions stay in a hotel at home? Also was wondering how the Patriots were on signing since I saw they played a preseason game there last month?

Also congrats on Kaline!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Don't know how well the Pats signed last month at their preseason game here. Alot of NFL home teams stay in hotels the night before games for team meetings, keeping the players focused and in check. Otherwise, some of the player might run amuck and risk getting arrested before an important home game.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 09-09-2013 at 09:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/14/13

WWE Hall of Famer, Booker T, was brought in by Comcast Xfinity for a free signing at their booth at the Troy "Family Daze" event in Troy, MI today, since he was in town for the "Night of Champions" Pay Per View event taking place tomorrow night. Got Booker to sign all 3 of my trading cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/15/13

Graphed some of the WWE wrestlers at their hotel, as they headed out to the arena for the "Night of Champions" Pay Per View event. Not all of the wrestlers stayed there as some of the others stayed at a different hotel. Got the following to sign for me:

commentator Josh Mathews - 1/1 trading card

Jinder Mahal - 1/1 trading card

road agent Brian James (better known as Road Dogg in WWE/ B.G. James in TNA) - 1/1 trading card

Eva Marie - 1/1 index card

ring announcer Lilian Garcia - 1/1 trading card

Nikki Bella - 1/1 trading card

Brie Bella - 1/1 trading card

Tyson Kidd - 2/2 trading cards

Natalya - 2/2 trading cards

Cameron - 1/1 trading card

Layla - 1/2 trading cards

Missed out on the following:

Hornswoggle - 0/1 (signed for mostly kids; just missed him)

backstage producer Dave Finlay - 0/1 (ignored)

road agent Dean Malenko - 0/1 (ignored)

commentator Booker T - 0/1 (just waved)

commentator Michael Cole - 0/1 (ignored)

commentator JBL - 0/1 (just waved)

commentator Jerry "The King" Lawler - 0/2 (said he had to go)

Jey Uso - 0/1 (missed him while getting Eva Marie)

Jimmy Uso - 0/1 (missed him while getting Eva too)

Daniel Bryan - 0/1 (missed him while getting Brie)

Curt Hawkins - 0/1 (him and Fandago were picking up Natalya and Tyson; stepped out real quick to pose for a picture and signed a couple of graphs before getting back in the rental car. just missed him)

Fandago - 0/1 (was driving the rental car with Curt, Natalya, and Tyson, so didn't step outside nor roll his window)

Paul Heyman - 0/1 (ignored)

Also saw Bo Dallas, Jo Jo, referee Charles Robinson, and referee Scott Armstrong, but had nothing for them.

Afterward, stopped by St. Andrew's Hall, to where pop punk/alternative rock band Yellowcard was playing. Got violinist/back-up vocals Sean Macklin, guitarist Ryan Mendez, drummer Longineu Parsons III, and frontman Ryan Keys to sign my cd insert. Also, got Longineu to sign my Yellowcard 8 x 10 from last year that was already signed by the other members.

Last edited by tboculosis; 09-16-2013 at 10:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/28/13

Graphed the Detroit Lions as they arrived to check into their hotel. Got the following players to sign:

offensive guard Larry Warford - 1/1 Senior Bowl card

center Leroy Harris - 1/1 Senior Bowl card

cornerback Darius Slay - 1/1 trading card

defensive back Rashean Mathis - 1/1 trading card

tight end Joseph Fauria - 2/2 trading cards

head coach Jim Schwartz - 1/1 8 x 10 blown-up photo with

wide receiver Ryan Broyles - 1/1 trading card

John Wendling, Rob Sims, and Jason Fox also signed, but I didn't need them. Missed out on the following:

linebacker Rocky McIntosh - 0/1 (didn't recognize him until he went in already)

wide receiver Calvin Johnson, Jr. - 0/1 (there were too many people, so he just waved)

quarterback Shaun Hill - 0/1 (ignored)

quarterback Matthew Stafford - 0/1 (just waved)

quarterback Kellen Moore - 0/2 (rode with Stafford; called for Stafford when he got out, of course)

safety Louis Delmas - 0/1 (ignored)

running back Mikel Leshoure - 0/2 (said he had to go to the meeting)

defensive end Ezekiel Ansah - 0/1 (said he had to go)

kicker David Akers - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

running back Joique Bell - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

running back Reggie Bush - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

wide receiver Patrick Edwards - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

defensive tackle Nick Fairley - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

offensive tackle Riley Reiff - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

running back Theo Riddick - 0/2 (arrived at the other entrance)

defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh - 0/1 (arrived at the other entrance)

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/4/13

Attended alternative rock band Switchfoot's show at the Royal Oak Music Theatre in Royal Oak, MI tonight. Purchased the VIP upgrade too, which gain access to their meet and greet after the show. Got drummer Chad Butler, bassist Tim Foreman, frontman Jon Foreman, and guitarist Drew Shirley to sign my 11 x 14 photo. Keyboard player Jerome Fontamillas did not make the trip as his wife had just given birth to their second child a couple of days ago. Also got a photo with the band as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/5/13

Attended the Detroit Pistons' open practice held at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Got the following players to sign for me after the open practice:

forward Tony Mitchell - 1/1 8 x 10 Pistons logo photo

point guard Peyton Siva - 1/1 8 x 10 Pistons logo photo

point guard Will Bynum - 1/1 10-11 Pistons giveaway hat

small forward/shooting guard Kyle Singler - 1/1 trading card

guard Rodney Stuckey - 1/1 trading card

center Andre Drummond - 1/1 trading card

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast