Which of these boxes has the best bang for the buck?

I am looking to buy a box of basketball cards. Any comments on these?

2005/06 Topps Chrome
    2005/06 Upper Deck Rookie Debut
    2005/06 Upper Deck Hardcourt
    2005/06 Upper Deck Sweet Shot
    2005/06 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects

2. Kronozio
    I would go with Sweet Shot. I'm picking one up for myself here in a day or two. Stay away from harcourt though. there cards aren't all that

I'd go with Rookie Debut.

You are guaranteed two of either an auto or a piece and they have some nice looking autos.

I busted one and ended up with a Luther Head Auto, a Jason Maxiell redemption auto, a Devean George Piece, and top it off...............

A draft day rewind double auto of Lebron and Carmello #/25.

THe draft day rewinds would be enough for me to buy it again.

I also busted a Sweet Spot.

Ended up with an Ike Diogu auto, Yao Piece, and Ray Allen Piece, along with three Rooks. not that impressed.

topps chrome... they are the most recognized and i believe the rookie hold their value the best... the second would be sweet spot if you get a nice hit but as stated above... there are some crummy boxes as well
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

I agree with those that said Topps Chr. Just from the standpoint that I find the cards to be real nice looking and I like the way the refractors are numbered.

I had some decent luck with hardcourt. but would probalby go with sweet spot

i would go with chrome
    but if u want rc debyt from i can get u a better price so pm me

I'd do the Chrome or Sweet Shot. At $70/box for Chrome you get some nice stuff. I bought 4 packs the other day and beat the odds on two of them. Pulled two refractors that were 1 every 400+ packs :)

I went ahead and got a box of topps chrome off of ebay for $52 including shipping, thanks for all of the advice