Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

latest mail and pulled a 1/1 cut auto from Leaf of 1930

Here my latest mail in and last is a 1/1 cut auto that I pulled yesterday from 2012-13 Classics Signatures

And the 1/1 cut auto:

2012-13 Classics Signatures Original Cuts #6 Busher Jackson Attributes: AU, S# 1/1

Mainly there are two leaf player auto on it, the other being Bill Thorms that also played with Jackson for about five season in the 1930's. So make sense that they be on the same piece of paper. Both played these season as Toronto Maple leaf but Jackson also played for New-York Americans and for the Boston Bruins.

This one only is up FT or sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

I really wish I had your luck sometimes, u always manage to pull it off lol, very nice hit, whos the second auto that is in that cut? kinda neat to get a second one in there.

BANNED

Country
    See jesiahj's Items on eBay

Nice cut!

Although I have to say, I wish Panini could figure out how to border things properly.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I really wish I had your luck sometimes, u always manage to pull it off lol, very nice hit, whos the second auto that is in that cut? kinda neat to get a second one in there.

Mainly there are two leaf player auto on it, the other being Bill Thorms that also played with Jackson for about five season in the 1930's. So make sense that they be on the same piece of paper. Both played these season as Toronto Maple leaf but Jackson also played for New-York Americans and for the Boston Bruins.

Nice cut!

Although I have to say, I wish Panini could figure out how to border things properly.

It's clear there was more then two players that sign on that paper and why they sacrifice Bill Thorms auto to get most of the jackson one and my guess is that they used the one on top of Jackson to make a other cut auto. For player that played in the 1930's, then number of auto available make it hard to find any. So they can only take what they can find.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Nice cut!

I've hardly ever seen a paper-cut from any company that's actually aesthetically pleasing, but yeah, you work with what you've got eh?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I've hardly ever seen a paper-cut from any company that's actually aesthetically pleasing, but yeah, you work with what you've got eh?

I kind of like this one