Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Malkin continues her clownish blog antics.

I guess being a Hack commentator on Faux News isn't enough for her.

What a disgrace she is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That mistake was after you claimed I made a mistake. Nice try, but the posts reveal you.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You provide a link to Michelle Malkin?

What's wrong with you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Malkin continues her clownish blog antics.

I guess being a Hack commentator on Faux News isn't enough for her.

What a disgrace she is.

What was incorrect in the content of her post? Are the wealthy liberals actually paying their "fair share" rather than utilizing the same tax avoidance strategies that they demonized Mitt Romney for?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What was incorrect in the content of her post? Are the wealthy liberals actually paying their "fair share" rather than utilizing the same tax avoidance strategies that they demonized Mitt Romney for?

A conservative does it and it's "smart money management"
    A liberal does it and they're evil bloodsucking parasites.

If a conservative sank 100' while.a liberal walked on water, you'd say it happened the other way around.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, I think the issue is liberals are doing what they say the conservatives should not do, not the other way around.

classic example;

Buffett rule,

Buffett, a liberal, has a tax plan named after him that represents fair taxation, but, Buffett has the IRS after him for unpaid taxes, but some how Romney, a conservative, is the tax evader, but the IRS is not after him.

why complain about Romney and not Buffett?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I think the issue is liberals are doing what they say the conservatives should not do, not the other way around.

classic example;

Buffett rule,

Buffett, a liberal, has a tax plan named after him that represents fair taxation, but, Buffett has the IRS after him for unpaid taxes, but some how Romney, a conservative, is the tax evader, but the IRS is not after him.

why complain about Romney and not Buffett?

Hey, I'm with you. But how can you criticize someone for doing the same thing as the people you support. This is another case of Republicans claiming to walk on water while they're wearing the same inflatable shoes as the Democrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I live in BC. Don't you worry, there are enough of you already trying to convert the rest of us here. I grew up in a town of Vietnam draft dodgers who elected a mayor on a 1 point platform ("legalize it, man"). I'll leave you to figure out just how many vegetarians are near me.

Wow sounds like my kind of place. I'll give you a holla if I ever come up ther.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow sounds like my kind of place. I'll give you a holla if I ever come up ther.

It's a more laid back area. Though, I currently live in the "Bible Belt" of BC and Kelowna thinks it's the biggest city in the province for some reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's a more laid back area. Though, I currently live in the "Bible Belt" of BC and Kelowna thinks it's the biggest city in the province for some reason.

Are there any seven day adventist near you? They are more of the chill type christians. They are own and operate a lot of vegetarian stores.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast