Kronozio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Colts @ Ravens Wild Card Discussion Thread

Who you got? Why?

This is the place for all discussions of the game!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Andrew Luck and the young Colts team....Why? Because it's destined to be-Colts vs Denver in the AFC Championship game.

I would like to see the Colts send the Ratbirds packing, but I don't think they can. The Colts have a rookie QB and a mediocre running game to go with their 26th ranked defense. My guess is that Ray Rice runs wild on the Colts 29th ranked run defense and Luck & Co. hardly see the field.

Ravens 23 Colts 10

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I would like to see the Colts send the Ratbirds packing, but I don't think they can. The Colts have a rookie QB and a mediocre running game to go with their 26th ranked defense. My guess is that Ray Rice runs wild on the Colts 29th ranked run defense and Luck & Co. hardly see the field.

Ravens 23 Colts 10
    i think the colts have more of a chance than you think. they stopped foster in a game the texans needed and i don't trust flacco at all. give me luck over flacco any day of the week. ravens d is also not what they use to be. i'm taking the colts in a close one. 24-21

Joe Flacco plays for the Ravens, so I'll pick the Colts.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Being from Baltimore I hope the Ravens win. If our D can’t get any pressure on Luck, he should have no problem lighting up are corners in Smith and Williams.

Well, this game just got a lot more interesting. Ravens are going to come out with so much energy. Was going to be tough as it is with a young team playing in baltimore, think things just got alittle tougher.

Baltimore Ravens will handle business. Ray rice sets up the play action for Torrey to go nuts. ravens 38-17

Luck is a lot better than Flacco and they have the momentum coming in. And I will love to see Denver vs Colts and see Peyton destroy them.

Really nothing to talk about colts get smashed end of story
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast