Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave Hester sues Storage Wars because it is fake

http://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-claims...211515226.html

Some of the valuables found hidden in abandoned lockers on A&E's "Storage Wars" have been added by producers to deceive viewers, a former cast member of the show claims in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

David Hester's suit claims producers have added a BMW Mini and newspapers chronicling Elvis Presley's death to lockers in order to build drama for the show and that his complaints about the practices led to his firing.

Hester is seeking more than $750,000 in his wrongful termination, breach of contract and unfair business practices lawsuit. A&E Television Network declined comment, citing the pending lawsuit.

"Storage Wars" follows buyers who bid for abandoned storage lockers hoping to find valuables tucked inside.

"A&E regularly plants valuable items or memorabilia," the lawsuit states. Hester's suit claims he was fired from participating in the series' fourth season after expressing concerns that manipulating the storage lockers for the sake of the show was illegal.

He claims that producers stopped adding items to his units after his initial complaints but continued the practice for other series participants. The lawsuit alleges entire units have been staged and the practice may violate a federal law intended to prevent viewers from being deceived when watching a show involving intellectual skills.

"Storage Wars" depicts buyers having only a few moments to look into an abandoned unit before deciding on whether to bid on it at auction. The lawsuit claims some of the auction footage on the show is staged.

Judge asked Hester if the show is rigged and he replied YUUUUPPPP!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

lol

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So this is what the "Wow factor" is all about?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Hester is just steamed that he was getting outbid now and not getting his way after a few years of being able to outbid everyone.

He's obviously thrown all the toys out of his crib. My only regret is that Brandon didn't get a chance to knock his teeth out on one of the episodes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Hester is just steamed that he was getting outbid now and not getting his way after a few years of being able to outbid everyone.

He's obviously thrown all the toys out of his crib. My only regret is that Brandon didn't get a chance to knock his teeth out on one of the episodes.

agreed, Hester is suing more because he is finding himself in financial trouble as well as being fazed out of the show over the actual validity of Storage Wars

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah like last season Hester threatened to leave the show if they didn't pay him more money than the others. He wanted more because he was a professional or some garbage like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrewla11's Items on eBay

It always amazed me that even half of those storage lockers had something valuable in them. Someone finally wised up. I'm surprised it's taken anyone this long to do something about it.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I know that on the show Hester was an idiot, but I believe he is on the right track with this. Those guys on there made way to much an episode to complain, but maybe Hester saw something and decided to run with it. I believe that the producers go through the lockers and add stuff to get you to watch.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Barry Weiss is an obvious plant, however the man was made for TV. He simply knows everyone. He is the true star of the show, and the only real reasons that I occasionally watch, he and crazy Darrel provide natural comic relief.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was he the only one that believed that a TV show was 100% true...what a joke of a guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast