Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

*censored* mailings and successes in 2013

Let's start it up for a new year!

JANUARY 2
    Mailed to Mark Whiten, Kyle Petty, Reed Larson, Barry Zito, Randy Velarde, Tatu (the soccer player), William VanLandingham, Dermontti Dawson, Damon Stoudamire, and Robert Parish.

Received Otto Orf, c/o HandsOnSoccer, 5/5, 1 month. He also enclosed a business card and a short note saying "Drew-- Thanks for being a fan. I have some great prints including one of Hector [Marinaro, former Cleveland Crunch teammate]. Email me if you'd like to see them. -- Otto"
    Last edited by *censored*; 01-03-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Title change

SCF Rewards
    Country

JANUARY 4
    Matthew Barnaby, c/o home, 5/5, 5 weeks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been busy with my current job, and the possibility of having a new one soon, that would come with a possible move *fingers crossed*. Have only sent out 4 requests since January 2, so I haven't gotten many back. But there have been a few...

JANUARY 8
    Clark Gillies, c/o home, 1/4, 6 weeks. Kept the other three (including Fleer Throwbacks card; did at least sign my Topps/OPC Archives one though). Odd, as I've seen a number of 3/3 and 4/4 successes from him, but then saw several 0's and RTS's after.

JANUARY 10
    Reed Larson, c/o home, 4/4, 8 days. Also wrote "Thank You!" on my letter.

JANUARY 11
    Dermontti Dawson, c/o PO Box, 6/6, 9 days.

JANUARY 15
    Mark Whiten, c/o home, 1/3, 13 days. Personalized it and kept the other two cards.

JANUARY 25
    Damon Stoudamire, c/o U of Memphis, 6/6, 3 weeks

FEBRUARY 2
    Kyle Petty, c/o PO Box, 5/4, 1 month, also wrote "Thanks" and signed my letter

FEBRUARY 21
    Sent to Jim Piersall, Colby Ward, Daniel Hudson, and Alan Trammell

FEBRUARY 22
    William Van Landingham, c/o home, 6/6, 7 weeks

MARCH 1
    Jim Piersall, c/o home, 2/1, 8 days. This was a strange one. I sent a Topps All-Time Fan Favorites card, as it's the set I'm trying to get signed. I didn't get it back, but did get a signed 1955 Bowman and a signed Topps 1953 Archives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a little busy with the upcoming move (only a week away!), but here's a few that came in...

MARCH 4
    Daniel Hudson, c/o D-Backs ST, 2/2, 11 days, personalized both. I pulled a jersey card of him from a pack of '12 Topps and sent it along with a 2011 Topps Heritage. Hudson took out my jersey card and subbed in another non-jersey one instead. I hate it when players do that.

Duane Sutter, c/o Edmonton Oilers, 3/3, 4 months. Sent 5, told him to keep 2 which he did. Also tagged each with '13. I'm up to 4 of 6 Sutters now, just missing Brian and Rich (sent to them the same day as the others, Nov. 5, 2012).

MARCH 14
    Colby Ward, c/o home, 6/3, 3 weeks. Send 6, told him to keep 3, but he signed them all.

MARCH 16
    Alan Trammell, c/o D-Backs ST, 1/1, 3 weeks.

MARCH 24
    Paul Gillis, IP, 13/13

Also, check out my hounding/TTM blog, link is in my sig.
    Last edited by *censored*; 03-24-2013 at 04:56 PM.