Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have any 1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs?

They are die cut and say 1 of 500 on the back. I still need most of these if you can help. thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

i need it who are you looking for? Thanks
    Ed

i have some arod reprint inserts from 05 topps if you could use those- depending on who card 310 is, id be willing to give a couple of them if you can use them. i dont have anything pujols, and most of the cardinals stuff i have is low end ozzie smith and scott rolen, and i dont have many of either. LMK and thanks
    Ed

Ed,
    The card is Bobby Estella BV $6 any of those cards of equal BV is fine. Please setup the trade and I'll confirm and get the card in the mail. Thanks Jerry

Bobby who??? Heh, ok, that sounds good to me- Ill dig through and PM you a list of stuff Ive got and you can pick what youd like- look for the PM tonight, Im heading out for the evening. Thanks a ton
    Ed

I have #292 Michael Coleman BV-6

Looking for Chipper Jones that I don't have or willing to look at lists also.

I have this one:
    98 Donruss Gold Press Proof Butch Huskey 223 #1 of 500 (Mets)

Looking for anything in my signature that I need. I can be flexible. Let me know.---walter
    I'm looking for cards for my sets, Jeter,
    Mattingly, and ANY Yankee gu or auto.

i have tom glavine -5
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast