Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Are the Clippers a threat to win the NBA Championship this year?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 62.50%
  • No

6 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Are the Clippers a threat to win the NBA Championship this year?

Are the Clippers a threat to win the NBA Championship this year?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

From what I saw in the last two games, I am beginning to question how good they really are. I am not saying they aren't good, but they are beatable...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

The 95-96 Chicago Bulls were also beatable...they lost ten games in the regular season...and they were pushed to 6 games in the finals, I believe...so, are they beatable, yes. Are they a threat to win the title? Yes. Virtually any team that can pull off a double-digit winning streak is a contender in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Yes but it's hard to gauge how dangerous they can be. Honestly no win streak impresses me anymore. Parity is shot in the NBA. That's why you've seen record streaks (wins and losses) these past two years. Most teams are helplessly stuck in the middle then you have very stacked and very young teams. I've said before, most of the stars are in two cities!
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 01-04-2013 at 04:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate to admit it, but I think they do have a shot at the Title. The main reason being the depth on their bench. Alot of talent form their #6 thru #10 guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The way they are playing, of course they are going to have a great chance of winning the championship. They have played good against everrbody so it's not like they r only winning agains the bad teams only.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

The only question is their half court offense. Regular season has little meaning to championships. Spurs have been dominant for the pass 4 regular seasons (with not 1 mvp mention btw lol). When things tighten up and slow down, it's a different game. There will be little alley-ooping, fast breaks, less space on 3 ptrs and a lot more grind it out, hard fouls and execution. Are they ready for that?
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 01-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahahahahahahahahahah, love the media, a team that hasnt done crap, no pedigree, nothing but dunks is a contender.. get your dust pans ready clappers fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Maybe West Finals but dont even see them making the NBA Finals, OKC has the better superstar talent and Spurs are a better team. And dont count out the Grizzlies with their hardnosed grind it out defense. Even if they manage to reach the NBA Finals there's no way they will beat the Heat unless LeBron gets injured.
    Their offense might be spectacular, but i just dont feel they can play Championship level defense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point I think they are the 5th best team in the west.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast