Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Need some help please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wink Need some help please.

My son has gotten us into baseball card collecting. It is so much fun and we get to do it together. We like to collect boxes. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a good year to buy boxes where you might get some good cards but not break the bank. The look on my sons face is awesome when we get a card of some value. We have bought a few boxes but that look on his face doesn't come often. We are rookies to card collecting and was wondering if someone could help us figure out the best cards to buy. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly just check out dacardworld.com for something in your range (don't know what it would be) and read the description as it will tell you how many hits (game used or autographs) you will get per box. They have a lot of older products that are reduced not because they are bad but because they are older products. Depending on what year or brand you get it should provide a much better deal than something new. Plus Topps is the only maker of baseball cards now and they don't really have the same bang for the buck that some Upper Deck and Donruss products had. Good luck and if you need any help deciding between a few brands just post here what you are thinking about and somebody will be able to help you out as members here have busted every product imaginable.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/