Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    lol he was banned for making childish threads
    I'd say I'm shocked....but I would be lying.

Here is my 2 cents on the 2 sites I like both sites both have advantages and both have disadvantages
    I like/love the trade manager here as it makes people commit to something and if they back out their is consequences. ive had alot of contact with patriotsguy and he is a SUPER good guy!!!!

I like blowout as well for some reason i have found more of the cards i collect their? i have no explaination as to why but it just works out that way?

overall i can say WITHOUT a doubt in my mind that my collection would not be as nice as it is without both sites and i think the community NEEDS both. im not trying to tick any one off but its my opinion

Thank you guys(scf)
    I agree the hobby needs both sites, while they serve the same general purpose, they have different qualities that some like and some don't.

Here is my 2 cents on the 2 sites I like both sites both have advantages and both have disadvantages
    I like/love the trade manager here as it makes people commit to something and if they back out their is consequences. ive had alot of contact with patriotsguy and he is a SUPER good guy!!!!

I like blowout as well for some reason i have found more of the cards i collect their? i have no explaination as to why but it just works out that way?

overall i can say WITHOUT a doubt in my mind that my collection would not be as nice as it is without both sites and i think the community NEEDS both. im not trying to tick any one off but its my opinion

Thank you guys(scf)
    What I like about BO though is that you can speak out. Also seems to be much for activity, like I can post a thread looking for a trade or trying to sell something, and I'll ge tlike 5 replies in a minute. SCF is more laid back and I like the seperate categories, better for talking about cards and general football but I like(d) trading on BO more. Oh and please no dumb and immature comments from bradyfanatic1224

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I'd say I'm shocked....but I would be lying.

I agree the hobby needs both sites, while they serve the same general purpose, they have different qualities that some like and some don't.
    i think part of why i like both sites is im only looking for cards that arent to expensive(like an aaron rodgers auto) and i can reach more people by using both sites

i think part of why i like both sites is im only looking for cards that arent to expensive(like an aaron rodgers auto) and i can reach more people by using both sites
    *too

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    What I like about BO though is that you can speak out. Also seems to be much for activity, like I can post a thread looking for a trade or trying to sell something, and I'll ge tlike 5 replies in a minute. SCF is more laid back and I like the seperate categories, better for talking about cards and general football but I like(d) trading on BO more. Oh and please no dumb and immature comments from bradyfanatic1224
    How many trades did you get done on BO?

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    How many trades did you get done on BO?
    1, currently working on 2 others

Quote Originally Posted by rg3nfl View Post
    1, currently working on 2 others
    a+

pm sent
    I will check ebay and will not provide sick profits.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    pm sent
    funny