Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    33 (connexionhck)
    Country

The cup artist proof...are they all 1 of 1??

Hi!

I've bought one of these artist proof...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206074267?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1439.l2649

I ddnt look before in my PC because I was thinking they were 1 of 1...i've won the auction then i've checked for fun in my bucket and discovered that ive allready got 1 "artist proof" exactly the same....its really the same ....not the patchs or other color version

Someone got any explications about this??

thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

if I'm not mistaken those are cut from the uncut sheet redemptions. Not sure how many sheets were "won" but I'd say more than 1 if you have multiples

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    33 (connexionhck)
    Country

Yeah I know they are from the uncut sheet! I was thinking they were only one uncut sheet by version of cards...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think some sheets had as many as 5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I bought these two but the seller listed the comment below, so I am sure multiple people have these, so I would say no to the 1/1 thoughts. But for under $4 figured it was good way to at least have the images in my collection, even if unpatched and unsigned.

These were issued as a full artist proof set by Upper Deck as a redemption.

$(KGrHqF,!jMFC1tkFgqbBQzpRRpi1g~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!o!FC0WgCIHZBQ07yUpktQ~~60_57.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

They aren't 1/1s per say.... more like the only proof of that card. There are the parallels of it too if I'm not mistaken. They're cool though for the price!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think some sheets had as many as 5

I pulled the signature patches 2007-08 uncut sheet (framed) and that one is numbered to 15

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

They are fun to have if you do not pay much for them. Like for instance I had rainbow in the Cup and to add these to it it make it more complete. But that is the only time I bought some. Value wise they will never have much value but for collector they are cool to have a few to show off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

From what I know, each set in The Cup has a redemption for an uncut sheet, and depending on the set, some are more limited than others. Ex: The base uncut sheet may have 10 available, while the uncut sheet for the shields has only 1. I own a 10-11 Signature patches uncut sheet and I've only seen, also UD stopped releasing any print runs, and stopped framing them for 10-11. (Maybe even 09-10 or 08-09 not sure about those).

SCF Rewards
    Country

As others have indicated, the sheets come in various numbers each year, depending upon the insert/base set contained in the sheet. Many people make a business out of acquiring the sheets and cutting them up to sell the "cards" individually for a profit. So it's not surprising that you've now acquired more than one of the same type of "card".

These cut-outs are controversial: some collectors think they shouldn't exist and cutting up sheets makes them valueless and their multiple listings clog up ebay; whereas others think it's an OK practice. Either way, they don't command high prices and usually find their way into player PC collections.