Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Torn on what to do, $500 to spend

Ok, I have decided that I have $500 to spend in Feb when I get my bonus from work. Now, do I buy a box of 11-12 The Cup and either do one of two things, open it myself and see what I get? Or do I do a box break on Ebay, try and make my $ back (not listing Canucks of course because that's who I collect). Or do I post the $500 on here for the best tradebait/Canucks lot I can get? Ugh, never spent this amount at once on cards before (I am not rich like half the people on here who have tons of $ to spend on cards/boxes) I'm just so torn on what to do when I get that $!!!

Yeah you have some amazing canucks Id love to get my hands on lol unfortunately most of them are in your PC. Your bucket is weird though, i try and click on some pics and it takes me to something completely different. Maybe you could shoot me a pm with a list of what you have with some prices :)

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    I would personally go with singles. Its safe, and you could buy some really sweet Canucks pieces with $500. You will also get a nice mix, some mid range patches, some lower end rookies and a few super high end.

The Canucks are a cheaper team hobby wise to collect.

If you decide to go the singles route, shoot me a PM as I have some nice Canucks ( from low - higher end ) I am looking to move

Most of all, have fun with what you do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12