Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

C.J. Wilson also signing requests as he posted on Twitter. He hasn't gotten to his mail yet but he said he will do them all at once.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Will Middlebrooks is signing again this ST on his Twitter account.

Where do you see him signing? Can't find anything on his twitter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Will Middlebrooks is signing again this ST on his Twitter account.

Where do you see this?

BANNED

Country

Texas Ranger's top prospect Mike Olt also announced on Twitter that he is going to send this Spring and is making his way through all the mail. Sorry for all the Twitter News Updates guys haha but just want to let everyone know.

BANNED

Country

Where do you see him signing? Can't find anything on his twitter.

His mom's twitter account

SCF Rewards
    Country

Texas Ranger's top prospect Mike Olt also announced on Twitter that he is going to send this Spring and is making his way through all the mail. Sorry for all the Twitter News Updates guys haha but just want to let everyone know.

Man you're like a detective, I can't find any of those players except Taijuan signing on twitter! And sorry for the double post my internet was buggy!

BANNED

Country

Man you're like a detective, I can't find any of those players except Taijuan signing on twitter! And sorry for the double post my internet was buggy!

No problem, Middlebrook's mom just said on her Twitter that Will is signing again and posted pictures last week according to Twitter. So if you sent to him recently, except a return from Middlebrooks and Taijuan Walker soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem, Middlebrook's mom just said on her Twitter that Will is signing again and posted pictures last week according to Twitter. So if you sent to him recently, except a return from Middlebrooks and Taijuan Walker soon.

I found his mother's tweet! Tweeted on the 15th that he signed a lot of mail, how long ago did Olt and C.J. tweet about fan mail?

BANNED

Country

I found his mother's tweet! Tweeted on the 15th that he signed a lot of mail, how long ago did Olt and C.J. tweet about fan mail?

Wilson-Last Month
    Olt-Mid December

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wilson-Last Month
    Olt-Mid December

Great job with the twitter investigation! Glad I sent to all four of those players! Twitter is wicked useful, that's how I knew to send to Jason Motte and got him back, and Michael Morse was asking for more fan mail so I sent him one too, seems life twitter will be quite helpful!

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast