Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When does everyone normally stop sending out? I started my new job the week ST started so I didn't get a chance to send out then but I got a few out on the 16th and I'm thinking about sending a bunch out tomorrow, or should wait til the season starts and just send to the stadiums?

I will be sending out too tomorrow to a few other players. I stopped sending last year around early march, around the 10-13th. Then you're cutting it close

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 1 TTM back today

Mat Latos-1/1

Dude, do you think it's worth sending to Oscar Tavaras tomorrow, or do you think he is now gunna be loaded with requests and unable to get to his mail?

BANNED

Country

Dude, do you think it's worth sending to Oscar Tavaras tomorrow, or do you think he is now gunna be loaded with requests and unable to get to his mail?

I am sure hundred will be sending to him now...less chance he will sign. Anyways, a lot of people sent to him and this is the only success i have seen from the dozens that also sent to him,

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sure hundred will be sending to him now...less chance he will sign. Anyways, a lot of people sent to him and this is the only success i have seen from the dozens that also sent to him,

Alright thanks dude, I'll just wait and if the next couple of days I start seeing a lot of successes from him, I'll give him a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

People are trying to get him in particular because his cards are so expensive.

BANNED

Country

Alright thanks dude, I'll just wait and if the next couple of days I start seeing a lot of successes from him, I'll give him a shot.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post this yesterday

1/1 from Drew Pomeranz in 14 days

so far im 5/26

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Yeah, I do not think its a bad idea to still get those requests out... I would send all the way until mid March and then you will be cutting it pretty close. The Minor Leaguers report late February-very early March and now would be a good idea to get those requests out as many young Minor Leaguers are already at the complexes. I have a shipment going out hopefully tomorrow and I will make a list when they are in the mailbox. Have a great one-Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Yeah, I do not think its a bad idea to still get those requests out... I would send all the way until mid March and then you will be cutting it pretty close. The Minor Leaguers report late February-very early March and now would be a good idea to get those requests out as many young Minor Leaguers are already at the complexes. I have a shipment going out hopefully tomorrow and I will make a list when they are in the mailbox. Have a great one-Bri

I am also going to send a couple more this week once I get some more stamps. I bought 40 stamps last month and they are all gone by today lol. It might be a bit late for major leaguers but a lot of minor leaguers just arrived at camp this week. I am 0/20 so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I am only 2/45 but I trust that they will continue to trickle in as time passes and I am sure they will for you as well. Good luck! I love the work you have done on this thread and compiling the success lists. Those are very helpful! Bri

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast