What Michael Jordan card is this?

I have this jordan card and have no clue what it is. Here is the link to the pictures.

Front

Back
    Last edited by billybob013; 03-12-2006 at 10:40 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Here's what your site says:

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!
    We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on freewebsitehosting.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

that looks to be some sort of promo card... probably worth a couple bucks to a jordan collector but it is not liscensed by anyone.

Like Tutall said, these cards were very popular in the early 1990's, guys would print like 10,000 cards out of their basement and sell them at shows for anywhere between $5.00 - $10.00... Easiest money in the World... Wouldn't want to get caught with a 5,000 count full of them though...

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content