Thread: Nice day at the card show

Nice day at the card show

Spent a few hours at a show today. Gates Brown and Jim Northrup from the Tigers 1968 Championship team were both there signing and I got a few autos from them. Also got some other cards, Andre Dawson Pant-Jersey-Bat, Gaylord Perry Jersey, Ozzie Smith Jersey, 2 Ladainian Jerseys, Couple Terrell Suggs Jerseys, Lavar Arrington Jersey, Roscoe Parrish Jersey, and a few others. Also got a box of '03 tennis cuz they were only 5 bucks and some crazy sticker cards for the same reason. Brown and Northrup autos are below. I'll post some pics of the others soon.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Cool. Thanks for sharing. As much fun as on-line trading is, nothing beats a good old fashioned card show.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Okemos, at the Meridian Mall, not a whole lot there, but it was decent

I thought I'd get some auto or GU or somthin but it was just base, almost got a complete set