Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Vike's F/T-LTTF players in my sig





    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

  2. #2
    up for today
    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

  3. #3
    up for today
    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

  4. #4
    I like the Alan Page Gu's and Jarius Wright Strata Auto.

    LMK

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I like the Alan Page Gu's and Jarius Wright Strata Auto.

    LMK
    sorry didn't see anything I needed at this time
    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

  6. #6
    TTT RG3 "LEADER" GU RC /36 and Doug Martin Prestige RC auto (/499 I think) for Cunningham?
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    can you recheck this.

    I have added multiple items to the photobucket and havent had a chance to update my site yet.

    http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/us...47848978363789

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    can you recheck this.

    I have added multiple items to the photobucket and havent had a chance to update my site yet.

    http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/us...47848978363789
    sorry didn't see anything i needed
    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan77 View Post
    TTT RG3 "LEADER" GU RC /36 and Doug Martin Prestige RC auto (/499 I think) for Cunningham?
    sorry only thing I can use is the Griffin auto
    Looking for Luck, Elliott, Brady,
    Mariota,Prescott,Elliott
    Baseball: Harper, Trout, Seager,
    Bryant, Correa,Rizzo,T. Turner, Sanchez,Judge , Happ
    Will look at buckets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •