Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tiki Barber (Virginia/NY Giants)

I need any/all Tiki Barber Cards! Please LMK. Rookies, game-used, Autographs, Base, Inserts, I NEED IT ALL! Please lmk if you have him!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Even though I'm a Giants fan, I can give you a nice Tiki lot. Looking for some Mets in return.

hobby: not really looking top get rid of mets
    tails: i like them all. what are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikibear21
    hobby: not really looking top get rid of mets
    tails: i like them all. what are you looking for?
    Allow me, then, to redirect. I'm starting to rebuild my Yankee stock, as I happen to be overflowing with Mets needing to be put into my binders. How about Yanks for Tiki?

lmk what you have for Martin Brodeur. Maybe one nice Brodeur for the lot. LMK

Tails

TAILS,

yea i could hook you up with a broduer. i'll lyk tomorrow. i g2g 4 now. ttyl.

Tikibear21-I can put you together a lot of Tiki base and inserts, I have a 2005 Playoff Contenders 'Playoff Ticket' Tiki Barber #66 Ser.# 130/199 off the top of my hed, anyway, I will PM you a list tomorrow

i got some here, only selling, let me know and i'll put a list together. thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast