Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gonna try and pick up some tradebait. What ya got?

I don't have a ton to spend but I am bored and since football is done for the day I figured I'd do some tradebait hunting. Not looking for anything specific just looking. If your willing to work a deal with me I am willing to work a deal with you. I have cash and paypal to spend. So if you need some $ let me know :)
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    LaDainian Tomlinson Super Collector. Collecting anything from base cards to autos!

2. 2bros - Topps2017

Quote Originally Posted by dsabre1980 View Post
    Nice cards I am looking for more along the line of Patches and Autos tho. I'm sorry I should have stated that
    LaDainian Tomlinson Super Collector. Collecting anything from base cards to autos!

This is probably some of the better trade bait I have left. CMB for a few more low end relics/auto's. Please LMK! Thanks!

AJ GREEN RC Patch + Relic LOT $35 DLVD

BILAL POWELL RC Patch Auto /25 $10 DLVD

I like some of those Greens. You also have some very nice ones in your PC congrats on that. I will keep these in mind and I'll be in touch. Wanna see what else pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    I like some of those Greens. You also have some very nice ones in your PC congrats on that. I will keep these in mind and I'll be in touch. Wanna see what else pops up.
    No problem just LMK, I can break up if I need to also + Thanks for the Green PC props.

$35

$38 *Note there appears to be indentions in the front bottom corners in the foil

$75 /10

$12

$10

$12
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    Buying Carr, Bortles, Garropolo Chrome base, refs
    Hidden Content

Check out my tradelist and bucket, there is a ton of stuff in there...lmk if you see anything

Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1[url]

49ers I have some slight interest in the Suh. Let met weight it out a little longer.

Everyone else I'm sorry but I didn't see anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast