Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tom Brady ,Aaron Rodgers , Russell Wislon ,Many More

SELL OR TRADE , I am looking for Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers ,Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Tiger Woods , others along these lines , I have many more in my bucket ((((((( Russel WilSon Chrome redemption rc auto SOLD TO LANCERARMSTRONG )))))

Aaron Rodgers REFRACTOR chrome rc 2005 ((SOLD to Joncambrun ))

((SOLD to Joncambrun ))

#D to 150 #D to 199 #D to 49 #D 34/50 #D 47/50 #D 16/50 #D 16/18 #D 22/39 Cut Rc Auto only 5 made #D 2/5 1/1 jersey # 4 color logo rc patch

2008 Ultimate Dual Rc Patch 2-color #D 9/40

POP grade blue refractor rc #D to 150

REFRACTOR RC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
    I have many more just ask

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 01-16-2013 at 05:00 PM.

PM me a price on the Rodgers Chrome. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    PM me a price on the Rodgers Chrome. Thanks.
    PM sent and returned , sorry I could help ya out Jon ,maybe next time .

sold Wilson chrome redemption last night to lancerarmstrong , so deals are being made lets talk !!!!

brownsbacker nebver heard back from you , and I added another big boy card with my aaron Rodgers refractor chrome rc , lets make some deals before allot of these go to beckett and ebay

hey bud do you have two Rodger chrome rookies? One regular and one refractor?

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    hey bud do you have two Rodger chrome rookies? One regular and one refractor?
    yes I do sir, one base rc and one refractor rc , but I am in the middle of a talks with joncamburn on them both , sorry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast